The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1! I've actually gotten little or no damage doing that on my small birds (6 of 'em). The only part I've replaced on mine so far is a landing skid on my mCX after dropping about 12 feet or so...

+2, you'll always do more damage to any rotor craft in a power on crash. It took me a long, long time to learn when to say when and just chop the throttle and watch them dirt nap.

Also, bought two new front tires for the car.

Managed to find copies of some fun 80's era comedies on DVD.

Any of them Eddy or Richard? I had those guys on vhs but I lost them years ago.

goony goo goo

---------- Post added at 4:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:20 PM ----------

Any of them Eddie or Richard? I had those guys on vhs but I lost them years ago.

goony goo goo

No, I managed to find "Hardbodies" and "Up the Creek".

I bought a Savage X 4.6 off Tower on Sunday. Should be here Thursday. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas now. Lol.

Let me know how you like it, I'm using an Escali pure badger right now and have been happy with it.

Will do. Just got done washing it and it's now sitting in shaving cream overnight. Tomorrow is going to be a good shave :D

Do you use cream or soap for your shave?

Will do. Just got done washing it and it's now sitting in shaving cream overnight. Tomorrow is going to be a good shave :D

Do you use cream or soap for your shave?

I generally use soap unless I'm in a hurry, then I'll use shaving cream. I'm really liking Proraso eucalyptus and menthol soap ATM. Ditching the modern plastic fantastic 15 bladed razor and going old school is the best thing I've ever done for my skin, as I have a hard time with ingrown hairs and skin irritation.

Picked up the jammin x2 a few weeks ago and picked up the agama A8 and just got it today in the mail with the werks b6.
20140218_222949_zps75dykfnl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

20140218_203131_zpsqwmraxi2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I ordered two of these
MRCFUELFILTER_400x300.jpg

one to run now one just incase I decide to get another car (high possibilities) lol

Finish my touring bike build
-surly long haul trucker (disc) frame
-mavic Xn 819 rims
-shimano deore xt centerlock hubs
-full shimano deore drive train
-avid bb7 mechanical disc brakes
-and some other various goodies

AND

Ordered myself a Trek Fuel EX 29 8
e3aheje3.jpg

Picked up a new Spektrum DX4R Pro radio. Can't wait to fire this baby up! This is what I sold my old DX3R for.

image_zps43b3d65a.jpg