The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Repack them nicely and ship to me!

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Traded my emaxx roller for a slash 4x4 rtr,tmaxx and a emaxx roller. Made no since but i got a slamming deal lol

Lol you don't even know the grief I went through when my wife found out I bought them. So I think I'm going to keep them bud lol. I just couldn't believe the size of the JL .28 man I can't wait until I drop that bad boy in. Building a aluminum tranny with some steel gears in it for when I drop that puppy in. Some steel cvd's are probably in order too. I ordered a wheelie bar with upgraded aluminum rubber tire for it as well. Have a feeling it might see a lot of use. Just sucks you can't use e start with the .28, going roto start with that if the pull starter breaks. Don't know how tough ofna pull starters are. Well have to see.

I just bought like four of the cheap pull starts I'm on my second but after your break it in good and use after run oil everytime you put it away itll get alot easier to pull it over also a pre heat with a heat gun always helps

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

Mabey that's what ill doors get a few extra pull units. See how things go thanks for the tip.

How much do those jl maxx run?

I paid around 160.00 plus a crap load of shipping. Your looking around 180-200 max. Some eBay sell for 160 then tack on 20-40 in shipping. They make there money back In low pricing on high shipping. But it all works out basically

The first pair of picco .28s I ordered were about $450.00 after shipping and handling

Fender flares and axial wild boar driveshafts for the trail finder 2.

Wish I could buy a pack of smokes, patch helps a lot but there is still the urge, although not as bad, but man these next few days are going to be rough until I can get the routine out of my head. Going to go to sleep, thing that really suck is my wife smokes and that makes it hard. At least she smokes outside. Now I'm arguing with her. Time for me to take a few. Sleeping pills so I can pass out and not crave damn cigarettes. I'll do it. I'm not a quiter. But I sure am in a iteratively whinny mood right now. Ah well tomorrow is a fresh day!! Peace all my rc brothers.

Good luck man it gets better after a couple weeks

Good luck man it gets better after a couple weeks

Thanks for the support bud. I haven't given in. Time for a shower and new patch. One day at a time. After smoking 25 years it's hard as heck. But it's time. Thanks again for the words of encouragement. There keeping me in the right mind set. That and my wife, if she catches me smoking , oh boy lol

4 turnigy nano-tech 1600 mah batteries and a bag of deans connectors.

2 uniforms....$180 and I still have to get the patches and have them sewn on. Man I miss the BDUs, these ABUs sure do stain easily....so do the boots.

And they're talking about changing all the uniforms yet again.

Just got my rebuild for my yz 250!!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384315100280.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384315100280.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 56