The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is that? I know it's a led display but what is it going to be used for?

i have seen guys on drifter/onroad cars use them as license plates, looks pretty cool and actually has a purpose.

i have seen guys on drifter/onroad cars use them as license plates, looks pretty cool and actually has a purpose.

You can leave them plugged in? That would be cool

---------- Post added at 7:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:41 PM ----------

Just ordered LCG chassis kit for my first slash and on my way to pick up a slash ultimate.
Any advice on how to sneek this in the house would be appreciated.

On Ebay.the ps4 is like 599

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

You can leave them plugged in? That would be cool

---------- Post added at 7:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:41 PM ----------

Just ordered LCG chassis kit for my first slash and on my way to pick up a slash ultimate.
Any advice on how to sneek this in the house would be appreciated.

yup just leave them plugged in to the balance port, and in that case you cane check it as the car comes by you.....lol

Just paid for a motor and transmission for a 98 ford f-150.....and some injectors, now I just have to go pick the combo up. You guys ever see that truck in truckin magazine I think they called it project Sinatra, that's what I'm going for, but with a single cab stepside.

Yep seen their Sinatra project, do it do it bro.

Jconcepts goose bump sct tires and ca glue.

CAM00128_zps6d4b601f.jpg

Here's the slash. Lol

CAM00127_zps05b280bc.jpg

Just ordered 2 of these. I'm having good luck with this brand.
SPC5050-2S%20small-500x500.jpg

A bottle of Malibu Rum and a can of Dole pineapple juice!

Blade 350 QX BNF

Yeah i was told about this brand and I've been using the 40c ones and never had any issues.
Maybe 30 cycles through them. :D so i bought more!

---------- Post added at 5:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:34 PM ----------

This looks like it should go on my ofna.

^^^^Little too much power for a LX1 to handle well :), plus its a bump start engine. Going in a Mutant build.

^^^^Little too much power for a LX1 to handle well :), plus its a bump start engine. Going in a Mutant build.

You can never have too much power lol :hehe:

---------- Post added at 5:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:43 PM ----------

I'm actually thinking of trying one of those JL .28 motors. Mine is shot its been bashing around for a long time now.

Spektrum DX8

Now I'm all in for flying quads and heli's.

The DX8 is supposed to be even better than the DX7s that I have which is a great TX IMO.

Bought the stuff to start putting together my basket case tmaxx..... done with the TF2 for now, gotta stay busy....lol :p

Got a gensacearespammers 4000mah 2s 30c just to try the brand.

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Oh and a rpm camber Gage.................so i can learn how to use it lol