The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing to special. Some Tim hortons oatmeal and a coffee. And wife with a poopy attitude. Going to be a wonderfull day

4 tickets to a Rockapella Christmas concert on 12/7.

I bought more maple oatmeal and coffee at Tim hortons. Wife isn't talking to me much today. Apparently I'm a a hole right now while quitting smoking. She's not making it any easier I tell you that much. I have a legit admit reason to be a little irritable.

I bought more maple oatmeal and coffee at Tim hortons. Wife isn't talking to me much today. Apparently I'm a a hole right now while quitting smoking. She's not making it any easier I tell you that much. I have a legit admit reason to be a little irritable.

I've been through it and I know exactly what you're dealing with.
I warned all my friends, family, co workers beforehand that I would be an a hole while I was quitting. Sure enough..lol
I had to break ties with some of my smoker friends/family temporarily because they were enablers, not supporters. I got through it though, all is good.
Hang tough.

As far as what I bought today: I BOUGHT A SIRIO .23 FOR MY TMAXX :dance:

Bought a hitec 2x ultima charger/discharger. Just need some help figuring how to set discharge rate and nominal voltage after discharge. Example what rate do you discharge a 7.2 in amps and what voltage do I bring it down too? This damn charger almost needs a PhDs to set up. Complicated thing. I got the rest set up but discharge amps and ending nominal volts setting is confusing the heck out of me. Any help right now would be a major bonus. Thanks in advance.

Wheelie bar and wheels. Man this thing is hard to work on with my fat fingers.
Also a 3s is hard to make fit.
CAM00118_zps510619ff.jpg

Wheelie bar and wheels. Man this thing is hard to work on with my fat fingers.
Also a 3s is hard to make fit.
CAM00118_zps510619ff.jpg

I ordered the same wheelie bar with a set of blue wheels. But apparently usps is at it again and has no idea were it is. The eBay seller is working with usps to try and get the were about of it. The wheels are tracking but damn wheelie bar is still saying electronic info recieved. And they both went out on the same day. Piss me off. Hopefully my aluminium tranny case comes Monday so I can tear down the extra tranny I bought and put in the steel idler and 1st gear. Be ready for the picco .26 and jl .28. Unfortunately I think I'll be needing steel drive shafts. Oh also picked up a DC power supply for my hitec x2 ultima 200w x 200w charger. Returned the onyx 245. No discharge or cycling on it so I upgraded.

Its to check the voltage on your lipo. It tells you a total volts and volts per cell

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

That way you can make sure your cells are close to eachother

Oh I see. I'm still in the age if nimh. Not familiar with lipo technology. Thanks for the info bud.

Well just picked up the PS4 with ghosts and just dance for the kids Xmas present. I have a feeling while there in bed I'll be playing ghosts. Damn can't wait till x mas to play ghosts with my son. My wife and daughters can dance around to that other game. Lol. Won't catch me jumping around the living room lol.

Last edited:
Holy shat for entertainment purposes I went on bay and looked up ps4 there starting at 15'000.00 and most are around 9000-6000. Talk about people taking advantage of others misfortune. I hope sony keeps the stores stocked so people don't actually pay that much. That's just crazy.