The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha! Not bad bro, not bad at all.

Haha, thanks guys. This was 3 coats. More pics tomorow

---------- Post added at 9:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:45 PM ----------

Oh, bought an integy 6 piece ti-nitride hex driver set, and a 2mm tip to replace the 0.05mm. For some reason the kit didn't come with a 2mm.

A Morebucks, uhh, I mean Starbucks Peppermint Mocha.

I'm not even sure if this brand is good but i got it to mess with the guys. And one know where i can get flags for this thing?
Its a himoto 1/8 nitro truck. Supposed to do over 55mph......,.....yeah ok.
CAM00095_zps855c23d4.jpg

I didn't buy it today, but I picked out one of the cheapie KREG jigs so that I can assemble my kitchen cabinetry when it arrives next week.

:D:D:D

I have no clue at all. This was a shot in the dark. I just got it for the size and the body lol. This things like A 5th scale lol.

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Oh and i picked up a rotor start for the ofna.

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

CAM00094_zps276b60db.jpg

I bought a Schumacher Manic Twin .36 just for the weirdness factor.
Next step, intercept the mail package before the wife sees it.
punish-1.gif

Pics coming soon.

Last edited:
I bought a Schumacher Manic Twin .36 just for the weirdness factor.
Next step, intercept the mail package before the wife sees it.
punish-1.gif

Lol I know that routine pretty well. Have the mail ladies route Down to a t. Lol

Well just got back from pharmacy. I picked up first step nicotine patches. Starting tomorrow. Should be real interesting to say the least. Wish me luck...or rather yet those around me lol

Good luck man!

Thanks bud. Time in my life to start making some healthier decisions. Wife has me on a diet as well and walking and let's not forget the tread mill. Guess she must love me. Wants to keep me around lol.

Man you guys are great. Thanks for all the support. It helps a lot brothers

Here is a pic I was supposed to post up a few days back, just got around to it. It's the picco .26 and my other new miter a JL .28 max. The max looks like a monster compared to the .26. Anyhow here they are. Tell me what you guys first impressions are.

uty3uban.jpg

tuty2ajy.jpg

I think there both sweet. But the JL just makes a nice statement lol

Repack them nicely and ship to me!

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Traded my emaxx roller for a slash 4x4 rtr,tmaxx and a emaxx roller. Made no since but i got a slamming deal lol