SNG'S MOA build...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks chip and thanks for all of your help with it man!!!

Absolutely beautiful rig Lloyd, it's hard to believe how far you've come from our first PM's about crawling and if it was worth spending the money on, and independent suspension, to the axial, and now to the Berg. I'm super impressed. If I had to guess I would think we've probably exchanged around 3000 crawling PM's lol.

small update, got a new esc for my berg...got a Mamba Max, showed up a few minutes ago.

how bout some updated photos

I'm goin to be starting my build next and need something to look at

lol not really any updates rollinlow...although running my new mamba for some weird reason got rid of my berg stall almost completly....

sweet i guess i got something to look forward to then since I'm goin to be running a mamba...lol

its the same as clod stall...its where one motor stalls alittle bit before getting in sinc with the other...some people have problems and have it and some dont. u can run a different tooth pinion n one to help or a different turn motor as well...

ah, i remember that with my clod from way back.

yeah eddy, same thing....alot of guys are actually liking having it stall some cuz it can work like using you were using your dig but your not.

u can also run different motors like 35t and a 45t it also helps

small update...got some Rovers on the way, thought id try them out and see what i like better between them and the grabbers....also if things go well the berg will see its first comp this saterday, a small comp but hey, rocks are rocks!!!

good luck and get some pictures

how do u like the grabbers?

I'm goin to start with a set of badlands but after i have mine running first thing on the list is tires,seems like everybody is running rovers so i might give them a try

i like them alot but i wanna see how the rovers do too.....when are he prolines coming out???

I'm not sure, i got mine used and cheap just so i had some tires lol and i always liked the look of the badlands.ill most likely get the rovers since they are so tall

let me know how u like them

I'm still waiting on my chassic kit hopefully he got them mailed out before they had the baby today

Last edited: