SNG's Bully Comp rig.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did some more little things. Made new links for the back as well as moved my electronics around, again. Also went back to Ulocks up front.

007-51.jpg

008-55.jpg

Heres my steering after modding the tubes and knuckles as well as intalling a EEM SNG steering kit.

010-36.jpg

013-27.jpg

Looks sick and you got plenty of steering now Lloyd, you need to get us some more pics of your steering kit, One question, how come when it is on it side your axle tubes don't stay vertical? Is it because of the links, I just don't notice that with my rig when I put it on its side, so that is why I was wondering.

I think its because that metal plate on my bench is bent so the two tires that are in contact with it are slightly compressng their shocks but the top too are not. It doesn't do it on my desk, I noticed that a while back and it bugged me till I realized my bench has somethign to do with it lol.

EEM SNG steering kit...

Looks good man. Glad that steering kit is working out so well.

Changed up two of my U Locks a bit, drilled 8 holes in them and dyed them fuchsia.

(stock is on the left for comparison)

004-89.jpg

Are you trying to lighten them up or just change the look of them, either way I think you have accomplished both, LOL!!!!

Just change the look. They weigh .9 without the holes and .85 oz with the holes lol.

Heres a pic of them mounted.

009-51.jpg

Nothing exciting, just trying to get it perfectly dialed for our upcoming season wich will be starting very soon....But I've snapped a couple 5/16 lowers (double bend) in the past few weeks so I stepped up to 3/8's front and back (double bend rears).

Also with alittle change I am now at 5.11 lbs.

Got another new Crowd Pleazer on the way so I can start the comps with a fresh lid.

001-141.jpg

003-102.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing exciting, just trying to get it perfectly dialed for our upcoming season wich will be starting very soon....But I've snapped a couple 5/16 lowers (double bend) in the past few weeks so I stepped up to 3/8's front and back (double bend rears).

Also with alittle change I am not at 5.11 lbs.

Got another new Crowd Pleazer on the way so I can start the comps with a fresh lid.

Looking good Lloyd, but If not 5.11lbs. then how much does it weigh now?LOL!!! I went to 3/8" links about 6 weeks ago because I noticed my 5/16" were getting a bend in them from all of the crawling I was doing, I am really liking the 3/8" Delrin links I think you will too, At first i thought it was over kill but they are working great. I finally got my Crowd Pleaser body over to my Buddy and it should be ready by our next club comp. Can't wait to see what are new bodies come out like. I will post some pics of mine when I get it.:D

Oops, fixed it now lol. Yeah I like the pleazers now, especially since they dont have silly holes predrilled in them....stupid losi....

Another update. Just kinda messing around with the look right now.

Dyed my front wheels blue and drilled some holes like I did on the backs but added some hardware to the fronts for alittle something else.

Also made new 3/8's lowers and dyed them too.

004-93.jpg

002-123.jpg

AAAWWWW now aint that just the purttiest thing you ever seen, LOL!!! JK!!!! On a real note, that came out real nice Lloyd.

You know you like it lol. Just keeping it festive.

damn that rig looks good...What do you use to dye your links??? I want to dye mine but dont now what to use to dye them...:thumbs-up:

damn that rig looks good...What do you use to dye your links??? I want to dye mine but dont now what to use to dye them...:thumbs-up:

Way back in the day when you could dye the plastic parts on a RC10 I used the powdered RIT dye and an old pot on the stove, just mix the dye and some water in the pot bring it to a low boil, add your parts and let the magic begin, LOL!!! the longer you leave them in the dye the darker the color usually. http://www.ritdye.com/home.lasso