My EEM HC SNG build. Now w/duals, 4pk and....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats the latest on this setup? Hows the chassis and claws treating you?

Whats the latest on this setup? Hows the chassis and claws treating you?

I'm slacking I guess.

I'm running a 7950 now at 7.4v....(486 oz of tq). Had two BEC's go out on me and I thought I had a bad servo (8711) which I sold for $35!!!!!!! But it turned out to be a bad BEC....lmao oh well.

The Boss Claws work VERY well, I mean very very well. Just gotta keep them clean for the little lugs to do any good. On dusty stuff, they have trouble if they are really dirty but a quick rinse with some water and they are back to being awesome. I'm running DD 5.5 Nova's up front (un cut) and stock foams in back also uncut. Sitting at 6.8 lbs right now. Just so much more predictable than the light, jumpy rig especially on 4s with 40t's :D

The chassis is awesome, of course! lol. They will be available very soon, Joep has been updating the site and adding them along with another new chassis we have coming out as part of the EEM SNG line.

This is how it looks now too with the latest lid I painted.

DSCN0297.jpg

DSCN0295.jpg

that chassis design, and the extra clearance it gives is very inspiring. I might try to hack out some aluminum I have now....lol or maybe tomorrow..... any tips for the aspiring chassis maker that has limited resources?

that chassis design, and the extra clearance it gives is very inspiring. I might try to hack out some aluminum I have now....lol or maybe tomorrow..... any tips for the aspiring chassis maker that has limited resources?

Yeah, go to www.Eastendmachining.com and buy one of the SNG chassis for cheap! :D

i went there and looked at it but I guess our definitions of cheap dont match... I'm just past broke....LOL got any crappy looking prototypes you want to send a broke @$$ guy that wants to finish his crawler up?...lol

whats the diff between the a007s and the a007d, aluminum and delrin?

Last edited:
Honestly though the chassis you have is definatly a real good chassis. The KK stuff was hugely popular when they came out and works real well.

I still might spend the day tomorrow "attempting" to make something, just to see how it turns out. I'm interested in seeing the "bodiless" HC chassis, got any pics?

sng I love your crawler lol the bug is so tight! :) *thinks*:ponder: One day..

And don't worry abadk yours is just as beautiful :D

Last edited:
*thinks*:ponder: One day..

And don't worry abadk yours is just as beautiful :D

Trust me one day I want to go MOA myself, just can't afford it so I have made the best I could with what I have and can afford, and thanks for the complement, I mean hell it has to look good it has a SNG shafty chassis with a custom drilled abadk9420 skid, LOL!!!!:D As always Lloyd your rig is looking sick, and with the kind of power your running it probably jumps around like a lighter rig, LOL!!!! keep up the great work.

Got some new goodies for my comper....

4PK, 2x BR-XL's. No more dig unit to mess with and "on the fly" mixing.

003-112.jpg

Got them wired up...

004-99.jpg

005-82.jpg

4pk and duals is my new best friend! lol. This set up kicks ass.

Must be nice, LOL!!!! a lot of the top guys run dual ESC's with twin stick radios, but I am sure you can do some of the same things they do with the 4PK, oh and send your old punk dig my way, LOL!!!! by the way what chassis is that? it looks different from what I can tell....

Must be nice, LOL!!!! a lot of the top guys run dual ESC's with twin stick radios, but I am sure you can do some of the same things they do with the 4PK, oh and send your old punk dig my way, LOL!!!! by the way what chassis is that? it looks different from what I can tell....

Most of the top guys are running 4pk's now instead of sticks. These do what sticks do without being a pain to run for most like a sticker is.

Last edited:
Piss on stick transmitters!

Looking good Lloyd.

Any problems programming the 4PK for the dual esc's?

Most of the top guys are running 4pk's now instead of sticks. These do what sticks do without being a pain to run for most like a sticker is.

I see you avoided my question:whhooo:, LOL!!! So what chassis is that?

Piss on stick transmitters!

Looking good Lloyd.

Any problems programming the 4PK for the dual esc's?

I had one problem at first but I just started over with a new memory and followed Harley's video and it works great. I did have trouble with one esc not arming for a while but I kept adjusting the wrong trim at first :hehe:

I see you avoided my question:whhooo:, LOL!!! So what chassis is that?

I was waiting till next week to post it. Thats when Joe will be pushing it and the V2 SNG....but oh well, I didnt think anyone would notice but maybe you lol.

Its our EEM SNG v3, bodiless. (in silver)

007-62.jpg

008-63.jpg

Thanks Randy! I like being part of it as well, JoeP has been good with working with me on parts design and production, this is our 3rd chassis series and we have alot of stuff floating around all the time.

Looks great Lloyd, and I am sure you took all of the bodiless USRCCA rules into consideration when you designed it, so it should be comp legal, kida hard to tell from the pics, but I know there is a lot of rules for bodiless rigs.

Back