Going, going, back, back....To bullies

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Well, got rid of my ever so bad ass berger to try out 1/5th scale, but its time to get back into the comp rigs, so its time to build a bully again.

Bully axles, cast cases (for now), light weight tubes front and back, shaved rear tube.
Panther Leopards
f400
Hitec 7950
Dual Mamba Micros
CC BEC
Novak 45t's
EEM SNG HC chassis
Rockstar lid, hacked
Not fully set on wheel setup yet, Eritex up front though.

Not really any cool pics, cut off excess crap on the cases and painted and hacked my lid...Got tired of all the "pretty" rigs so no point in dolling it up.

Sorry for the little pics, I only have a cell now.

003-191.jpg

014-30.jpg

Oh I can't wait to see this start up!!! Looks liek that lid has already seen a EEM HC chassis :D

Dolling up a rig just makes you sadder when you start beating it up.

Sweet!!!!!! getter done and come out to Cali for some comps, you need a vacation don't you???

I know I do, ill be going to Cali in July for Disney land :D

Looks liek that lid has already seen a EEM HC chassis :D

I have my old lid off my last sng hc to go by. I hate having a lid sit up high.

Using my dads old camera lol...

Shaved rear tubes, LW.

002-580.jpg

eritex wheels with integy hubs, tire to tire is a bit wide at just under 11.5. Ima work on it though. Have some berg offsets that I might mod with the same hubs...

003-192.jpg

004-170.jpg

005-132.jpg

Good progress so far, can't wait to see her twisted up on some rocks :D

Me too.

Got her into a roller. Ended up running Berg offset Eritex rims and taping integy hubs into them.

002-1070.jpg

004-171.jpg

Get it done and come run the rock riot at axialfest
The rock riot consists of 3 laps through a 70 gate course
Which should give you about 60-90 minutes drive time.

Move closer lol.

Got it wired yesterday and ran it for a pack. Sure am glad to be back into crawling.

001-1005.jpg

My hella hacked lid lol. Prolly pick up something new soon.

003-193.jpg

And yet no pics on the rocks, I think your lying! :hehe:

Looks awesome and it is a good feeling being back. When I went over winter with no setup I was very sad, just a bunch of busted nitros...

^^^yeah yeah lol...

Did some quick fugly cut n shuts for the front...

002-1985.jpg

Hey Lloyd... is that what I think it is...? Did you cut the center out of the tire and then glue them back together?

You are looking at 2 different tires cut in half and the opposing halves glued together. You can see the tread pattern is different in the 2 halves.

You are looking at 2 different tires cut in half and the opposing halves glued together. You can see the tread pattern is different in the 2 halves.

Ahh.. yes. After closer inspection I do notice the different tread pattern. I thought that he was narrowing the tires, but in fact I would guess that it maximizes grip?

The work great, of course though. Messed around with the rears too but since there were no seems to work with on my lugs they didnt stay on well with 4s lol.

007-87.jpg

Wicked Looking Rig SNG....of course everything you build is RAD!!!