SNG's Bully Comp rig.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks I'm going to have to get some of that and try it..

Yep, RIT is the way to go.

Finished my new lid to start the comp season.

006-63.jpg

009-55.jpg

011-38.jpg

wow that thing looks bad A$$... Hope you do good in the comps with it..

Thanks grumpy, and I hope so too!

Damn Lloyd your getting pretty good at painting these bodies, that one came out looking bad a$$!!!!!

Ok, changed the body again...lol. Also changed up my weight again, I was at 5 lb 10 oz but I went to some assassins on the front wich are 2.5 oz mounted heavier each, so I'm right around 6 now... Have some v5 shafts on the way too. My 8711 took a dive so I had to buy another one wich still isnt here but heres some pics of the lid mounted.

002-130.jpg

003-106.jpg

Looking good as always Lloyd, I can't wait to get my SNG chassis up and running on my shafty. Should be sweet...

Thanks bro!

Got my V5 xvd's yesterday from rc4wd. Their pretty damn nice compared to the V4's. Unmodded, they have almost as much turning as my modded V4's do.

Here is the V5 next to my old V4 (left).

006-64.jpg

007-59.jpg

008-61.jpg

They widened my track width up a little bit too, not much though so I'm not complaining.

009-58.jpg

Those look damn beefy Lloyd, so from what I can tell from the pics it now uses a screw to hold the wheel on instead of a nut?

Yep exactly, use a nice solid screw/bolt. Id link to them but rc4wd is all goofy now on their new site imo.

Got some v2 .7 SLW's for the rear...

001-148.jpg

003-107.jpg

Those are sick looking Lloyd, How much do they weigh? I was thinking about something like that for my rig, but in the 1" wide version.

Thanks Curtis! They are 1.9oz with rings and hardware. I have a pair of v1's also, that I thought about running up front but I like the 1" upfront right now and the weight distribution is perfect.

Got a comp tomorrow so I thought Id slap my other set of slw's (v1's) on. Put them on the back and my v2's up front, both with 600 hubs. Sitting at 10.5 up front now and 10.25 in back, I prefer 10.25 up front too but I ran it like this a little tonight and didnt mind it too much. Got a comp tomorrow night so I guess I'll see if I miss 10.25 or not. Also back down to 5.10 pounds.

004-97.jpg

002-132.jpg

man that is one sick a$$ looking rig..good luck at your comp..

Damn that is Light Lloyd, good luck not that you need it, LOL!!! at your comp tomorrow. I am gonna be running my SNG Shafty this Saturday at our Club season final.

Thanks guys. And good luck on saterday bro.