SNG'S MOA build...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks chip

what do u know about then proline tires?any good

thanks for the info Curtis...they are a pretty good looking tire.

I'm gonna have to buy a set of them too and decide wich is a better "all terrain" tire.

Thanks for the tq3 and the extra items too. I will definetly them to use!

no problem Eddie....

small update.....got my new bead rings today....

008-8.jpg

006-11.jpg

those bead lock rings look S I C , I need to get me some of those....and the new rovers look great too...

thanks guys, alittle febreez covers the dirt on the tires right up lol.

:whhooo: Say what? Better than Armoral?

lol not for actually cleaning them but to cover up the dirt for a pic it works great lol.

Wet n Black??? i could make a remark here about my new years date, but i wont....is it just spray on then wash off or what?

This is almost like a syrup. I spray it on and dab it with a soft paint brush. It smells like cherry. I used it once on my IMEX 44s a year ago, and they still look good. Yeah, I know, I've never run them, but Armoral would dull out every couple of weeks.
I don't have any plastic left on the Savage other than the antenna tube...:hehe:....but in the past I would clean the Tmaxx and then spray it with a 50/50 mix of Armoral and water, then blow it off with the compressor. It looked brand new. I still recommend that.

so does dog poop. :hehe:

Yeah, no poop(no punt intended)......now that's good !:hehe::p:

Wet n Black??? i could make a remark here about my new years date, but i wont....is it just spray on then wash off or what?

:hehe::hehe:

This is almost like a syrup. I spray it on and dab it with a soft paint brush. It smells like cherry. I used it once on my IMEX 44s a year ago, and they still look good. Yeah, I know, I've never run them, but Armoral would dull out every couple of weeks.
I don't have any plastic left on the Savage other than the antenna tube...:hehe:....but in the past I would clean the Tmaxx and then spray it with a 50/50 mix of Armoral and water, then blow it off with the compressor. It looked brand new. I still recommend that.

I used to use some stuff that smelled like cherries too, but I can't remember the name of it. Oh well I think of it, but anyway, couldn't you use a 50/50 solution of that Wet 'n' Black stuff with water to do the same thing or no ?:shrug:

too much work lol.