SNG'S MOA build...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
small update.....my pinion gears and servo plate came in today so i should have it alittle closer tonight, my new sidewinder and bec should be here tomorrow along with my dig so with any luck tomorrow night i will have her out on my test course effin her up!!! lol.

You Berg drivers are all pansies, only a pansy makes wiring rigs with purple f'kin wires! I see you didn't spare any expense on the damned labels either. I swear I've seen neater lookin' rabbit snares. :D :p: :hehe:

<Futurama>Naahhhhh. I'm just kidd'n, your a great guy.</Futurama>

That's a neat piece of work actually chip, like the servo mount thinger with the switches. Does that assembly all run off 1 battery and 1 esc?

Can't wait to see pics, videos and tales of competition winning exploits from the rig SnG.

that was one long ass ramble webbage lol...yeah it will be one esc (sidewinder) and one lip (3s).

I'm a long-assed person in a long-assed mood. 'Sides if you think that was long assed, you should see some of the stuff I have posted on Star Wars forums lately ;)

I see... what motors are you going with?

Last edited:
well i got the servo all mounted up along with the steering linkage and both motors mounted...so hopefully tomorrow (thursday) i will beable to get the sidewinder/bec and dig mounted programmed and dialed in!!!

well heres a couple pics of her out on the rocks.....made a short video but its not uploading into photobucket for some damn stupid reason lol....
i plan to get more tomorrow on S.I.C's fun run.
001-32.jpg

005-7.jpg

guys it is sick!!!! right of the flippin bat i go up a line first try that i never ever ever even came close to making with my shafty, no matter what motor, battery, suspension, tires, foams or chassis i was running and this didnt even studder!!!

Yea, You'll find the Berg makes you a much better driver too. I drive mine daily,it's such a kick!!

thanks......
These HPI's rip too, i would definatly recommend them, i like them better than claws and i loved the claws....although i havent had these on any dirt or anything so I'm not sure if they are as good on all terrain.

That is one sick rig you got there buddy, one day I will build one, but that day I'm sure is a long way off, LOL!!!! get us some video of that thing man....

Thanks Curtis, i sure am glad i got into crawling and this is were my money is going, theres alot of stupid stuff i could blow my money on instead so I'm really happy i found this hobby....you will build one one day I'm sure, you seem to have the crawling bug too.

for sure man ^^^, i plan to get some custom Banana Head rings and have them coated flat black if i can....

well today she got her cherry popped on the rocks all out, took a beating like a champ and performed like crazy....although i lock tighted all the screws in the axles the rear upper link mounts came loose and so did the front motor...but other than that she held together under pressure very well.