SNG'S MOA build...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
well i have the chassis together but thats about it lol.
my berg axles should be here on monday or tuesday.
parts I'm using are....
ckrc rockstar chassis
berg axles
sidewinder
cc bec
dx3
8 shooters
HPI rock grabbers
(2) integy 45t
3s
jconcepts rock steady body

with any luck the rest of my parts will be here at the beginning of the week and i can finish this up!!!
003-13.jpg

It will never work, I will get started on your electro dig ASAP. I will make it plug and play, just solder your leads on the motors, Looks great bro.

thanks buddy. the shocks arent really in place yet, i just put them in the first hole for the pic, the cap hits the chassis so i might just spacer it, but the bar called and needs my help so i gave up for now.

If anyone wants one of those chassis, I happen to have one laying around that I need to get rid of.

Looks great SNG, you're doing a really nice job on the rig. I've been workin on my electro disco while I was sick and couldn't mess around with much else... like my trailfinder thats still in the box... or my berg I need to get built in the next few weeks... geesh

thanks charlie....

my tires came in today, sick lookin things, and huge compared to the claws so I'm excited to get them out on the rocks.

I've been thinking about getting some of those tires . Let us know how they do . BTW , the chassis looks cool .

I've been thinking about getting some of those tires . Let us know how they do . BTW , the chassis looks cool .

thanks man....i will definatly give my review on these tires, i think they will do great.

can any body tell me whats missing???
001-30.jpg

Well just because you usually get your packages in a few days doesn't mean they're always gonna come that quick. Be patient my friend, good axles come to those who wait. The shipping services are all running a lil slow because of the high traffic flow due to the holidays.

(I almost forgot who I was talkink to, the above was a complete waste of typing)

cough* peepee* cough, lol...yep savon, nail on the head! i do have the esc though but not the axles nor wheels nor body!!!! first time tcs hasnt had my stuff to my door in two business day, its been 5 business days....but hopefully friday.
but my motors came in today as well as my new servo, its gonna be awesome running something with more torque than a 645 lol.

You gonna be running a HiTec 7955tg or JR 8711? Oh my stuff took forever from TCS but I've only used them a few times.

I never have had a problem with TCS shipping slow, have you pm'ed Kevin ???

no but I'm sure they'll be here friday, I've never had a problem either so I'm not gonna put much on this one cuz its not that big of a deal, i had ck take almost a month to get me my stuff once lol.

well i have a roller now!!! got my rims and axles today and my body, no pics of it though, its drying right now....forgot to buy a couple things so its not done yet but the parts are on the way!!! (please dont snow, please dont snow) lol
001-31.jpg

002-28.jpg

003-14.jpg