Pictures Of Cars and Motorcycles That Make You Smile

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PMS666.jpg

Guys, I found the truck I've been looking for. A 1955 Chevy truck, however it's only $35,995 over my budget. If any of you would like to cover the rest I'd be much appreciated and you can pick it up for me here.

55-chevy-truck.jpg

29871580003_large.jpg

That's my baby!

listing_photo_139070227331476519.JPG

And this, without the cheesy wheels... All stock. Putting the front of the engine back together now... Can't get the real pics out of my blown up old phone, so these will have to do.

Last edited:
View attachment 18282
That's my baby!

View attachment 18284
And this, without the cheesy wheels... All stock. Putting the front of the engine back together now... Can't get the real pics out of my blown up old phone, so these will have to do.

My daughter had the cad ,it saved her life when she was T-boned...Lol her an the caddy drove home that night....
The one in the other car that blew the stop sign at 50 mph didn't!....LOLAlways bet on a Caddy to get you home!....:D

I was just glad me an the wife got her out of the Toyota the week before it happened!

I LOVE that car! It is 100% stock. Little old lady car. It needed some love and I am happy to give... Will have it back up and running soon... Doing a lil polishing on some aluminum, paint to match stock on other parts, and getting the timing cover coated... Then the fun starts!!! (gears and chain already done)

I LOVE that car! It is 100% stock. Little old lady car. It needed some love and I am happy to give... Will have it back up and running soon... Doing a lil polishing on some aluminum, paint to match stock on other parts, and getting the timing cover coated... Then the fun starts!!! (gears and chain already done)

The only bad thing they had was those vinyl covers by the tail lights ,they tend to rot!...:p

It came from an old lady as well an only had 30.000 on it ,paid $2500.00 for it ,was daughter second car.
Her first was a Toyota that was too old & small!...BLEH!

Now that you mention that, I was looking today for the quarter extensions and the front fender to bumper fillers... Yup. They need to be done... And if course will be done before it rolls out. The cool 90mph tape isn't gonna cut it on that old girl!

Paint that top one yellow and change your name to Nash, would be pimp! haha.

Lol! That's my baby! I have had that car for a LONG time!. Needs a resit now but she will ride again as well... Def keeping the red and white tho! Although I have a 340 and a 904 trans ready to drop in to warm her up a lil. ;)

@hamz9561 , I believe you'd need a hose long enough to reach the driver and passenger side with a switched pump of some sort to force-feed on demand! :hehe: :naughty:

Maybe it could be done off the primary chain with some sort of a suicide shifter... Go old school with it and keep the spirit of the bike and all that! :cheers:

Last edited:
Back