Chandler, AZ bashing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djmason9

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
anyone out there in Chandler, AZ or close that wants to bash w/either a truck or touring car? I have a Revo and a TC3 Nitro and I don't know anyone who has anyone who owns Cars. There are tons of places to bash due to construction so let me konw.

There is a track in Goodyear I found out about, a little far from Chandler, but I bet it is pretty cool... nitronutz.com check it out. I might come out there sometime, but I am still getting my car broken in, and I'm in Surprise...

We go out every weekend with cars, trucks, rockets and planes. We just got back from West Chandler Park on Kyrene and the the 101. Great bunch of people. We are raffling off a Mini-LST if you want one of those at www.AZ-RCFreaks.com

Also, Royal Hobbies in Chandler has parking lto races every Thursday night.

Here is a quick movie from today's bashing at West Chandler Park.

WCP Backflips

My six year old was filming, so keep that in mind.

that's cool I know about Royal hobbies but they only do electric and I have all nitro. I think there is an insurance reason they only electric.

There's also racing at Hobby Action in Tempe. It's on Roosevelt and Southern. We race Wed., Sat. and every other sunday.

You guys need to show up for the point series or just other race days!! I know you do Vgibbins, but every one else!! :wasted:

hey Ramtech can ya lanch big rockets there ? I have a high powerd f or g motor rocket I use to launch with a club, few small ones too. Is this like a club that goes out or just a bunch of friends ? Did you see Shannon on RA lost his Job ?

Last edited:
I'm going to Phoenix, AZ on Feb 18-22 with my mbx-5... Ill be racing at Hobby Action (or just driving on the track, depends if its a race day or not). maybe we can meet up there. OfnaBuggyBasher is meeting me there already.

There should be a race at 4pm on the 18th. I'm not sure if there's a race on the 19th at noon or not. The new track layout is pretty cool with a big double right in the middle of the track.

whuggs,

We launch rockets a few times a year, just friends from Az-RCFreaks. Nothing bigger than C motors though, and that was cool enough. Must have done 125 launches at least that day.

I saw Shannon lost his job, but I have no connections in the IT area, wish I oculd help him.

Buggyracer28 said:
I'm going to Phoenix, AZ on Feb 18-22 with my mbx-5... Ill be racing at Hobby Action (or just driving on the track, depends if its a race day or not). maybe we can meet up there. OfnaBuggyBasher is meeting me there already.

Cool, keep us posted and I will try to race that day.
I haven't seen OfnabuggyBasher, but I have seen kx250a and of cource Vince...

Cool. Ill see which day I am scheduled to race. I forget and dont want to tell ya the wrong stuff ya know lol. Friggen buggy costed $31 to ship..... thats only 1 way and without the starter box. O well, I think it will be worth it. I was afriad that the airport security wouldnt let me bring it, then I wouldnt even be able to do ANYTHING.

I'm going to the track Monday. I dont know if theres any racing that day or if its just practice...

EDIT: Ill try my hardest to see if I can get there Sunday to race at 12pm... That would make my trip.

Last edited:
Scratch that lol. Not monday, I'm going Sunday FOR SURE to race at 12pm. Then I might go another day to practice, depends on what the rest of my family has planned. See you guys there!

BTW, my bro's coming too with his TTR-S3.

Back