Anybody ever lose their passion for R/C?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been there. We had four kids pretty much back to back to back. Yeah...that's only three...there is a set of twins in there, too. Now that they are getting older I'm considering knocking the dust off my rides and letting them see how fun this hobby can be. I have a baseball family. All of them play. So going to practices and games and playing all year made it exremely difficult to burn nitro. Even my weekends were booked for baseball. It is time though...i want to see that smile on their faces that I know I had when I was driving r/c. I bought 2 gallons of gas a few months ago. Gotta burn it before it goes bad.:D

I have 3 kits that were torn apart for repairs 2 years ago and they are still there. Granted I've been dealing with some other things too but I think a good portion of it has just been burn out. Here recently though I've been feeling the urge to fix them up again tear down and clean another kit that needs it and hopefully next spring start playing with them again. :)

I too am sorta experiencing a stall. I thought I could curb it with new toys, so I found myself a pair of bajas. Well it's either a stall or I just don't wanna service any of my rigs at the moment.
You said it right the best way to not get overwhelmed with the work and money is to focus on just one at a time.

Back