Any one in the vecinity of Vancouver, WA or more like Portland, OR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i live in camas anyone go to camas high school?I do.

RC ME if you do what is your name?

Hey I go to Aloha High school (ya the one with the drunk kid) anbody go there????

I go to JDZ 6th grade. My sis might know you what grade r u in?

Hey guys, I was thinking about this last night how about we turn into a group that represents RCNT and we can go to tracks and do crazy demos and sh!t that would be pretty cool.
Does anyone know were Holy Hills is because that ware I live.

RC Me it is very hard for everyone to get together at regularly scheduled times we have tried this. Not saying it can't work but it is definately hard.

I WAS ABLE TO SNAP MY EMAXX IN HALF!!!:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

It all started about a year ago when I was a newb and I hit a sewer thing in the middle of the road that wasn`t sunk in and did a back flip over it and everyone cheered. Well at my dads friends they had dirt piles (aka) Jump lol and got about 7,8 feet of air and did a nose dive. S0O I go and check it oot then DAD haha can you fix this? But he was:trashed: so he did some:hammer:

Hmmm if you are in this hobby you should definately know how to wrench on stuff there homie. Learn to fix some of this stuff so you have less down time you will thank yourself later Otherwise you will be like a girl doing this :sheep:

I was joking do you think I would let my dad who doesn`t know the first thing about rc cars and he was boosen fix the car? But ya I know the ins and out of all the cars I have I bought them as kits.

Hey guys, with 44 pages I didn't read the whole thread(sorry) Is there any one near Eugene, I am a member of RCSX and was wondering where evybody was going to run this year. I know we will have a couple races this season, but I was looking at traveling to a coupel of races.

Darin Gray

i would like to do some racing.. anybody know wher i could do it??

Ricer what kind of racing there homie??? I know Amain in Vancouver will be able to accomodate that or Amain in Canby probably closer to you.

Actually Vancouver is closer I think... I have been to the a-main in canby, its about 100 yards away from pats acres carting... and what is RCSX?? Ricer keep goin to the barn.

but maxx i will keep goin to teh barn but i watn to start competetive racing..hmm maybe i should drive my car out into teh road get in ran over then make them give like 700 dolla adn buy me a new car....maybe..

Actually the canby one is a closer because it`s only open for five months at a time or less. It depends if it`s raining that day they close.

Back