Any one in the vecinity of Vancouver, WA or more like Portland, OR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no ricer 2 brothers is in mcminnville (sp?) and dont talk about stuff you heard on Traxxass here k?

Do you guys pretty much realize there is no point to this thread

yeah why?? cmon it's only 45 pages of pure and bonefied SH*T lol:thumbup:

yea...this thread is gonna be so long there gonna have to delete itor it will suck up os much bandwidth teh whole internetnwill ahve to shut donw....but plzz dont shut it down!!

RIcer RCSX is Radio Controled Super Cross. That is our club name here in Eugene. We are a good sixe club and have a really great track down here. We hope to start running this month and it will be great. If you want some info just email me. If you could come down, I hit the track every sunday and most saturdays.

Darin Gray
[email protected]
RCSX Eugene

Wow, I just read through this entire thread and L'dMAO. Plan a get together 6 months ahead of time and then not even have it happen. ROFLMO again.

I guess when you're 16 and that cute cheerleader asks you on Friday night if you want to go see Legally Blonde 2 on Saturday you forget about bashin and go get your mojo on.

I'm in Salem, OR until late sept if anything gets planned.

Hey Powert Down here at RCSX in Eugene we will be having races on Sun. Aug. 15th We will have plenty of classes, the sign ins are around 10 with practice at 9:00 and it should be great. If you have a nitro this is the place to come. The cost is low and the track is great. If you want to come down let me know and I can give you directions. ( By the way, I am 30 and LMAO at this thread also).

Darin Gray
RCSX Eugene
GS Storm pilot

holy poop guys! people actually still talk on this thread? lol hey venomouse, how would i get to ur track from kennewick, WA? i just got my supermaxx up and runnin again and want to start some serious racin.

bryan

Hey man if you want to come down we are racing on the 15th of august. Its a sun. If you wanted to come down we are just off I-5 and it is really easy to find. We will be starting early so I might be able to offer you a room for the night, have to clear it with the wife. If you wanted to come down saturday. We live about a 20 min drive from the track and I will be the at gate opening.

Darin Gray
RCSX Eugene

Thanks for the invite, I'll have to check the place out sometime.

Hey no problem. I will be running on sundays till the rains come. So if you ever want to come down, the wife said "the couch is open"LOL She was happy to her that someone else would go to the track with me instead of her.... We have a 12 week old baby and she hasn't learned to like the track yet. Email anytime if you want to come down.

[email protected]
Darin Gray
RCSX Eugene

i haven't drove my savage since the end of summer,

i'm going to replace the diff cups and spur gears this weekend
and start going out to the barn again,

theres a new barn in banks, the guy has pavement and offroad tracks

anybody been to the salmon creek track lately. how is it ?

Hey guys, I'm moving to portland, OR on Dec. 31 so did you guys have the spring break bash or not? i kinda skipped ALOT of pages. lol. if it went well and you want to do it again, let me know i can't wait. I have a.... well read my sig :hehe:

Hey i live In Camas,Washington lmk ill come bash with you guy's.

I live right outside vancouver,anybody in the area,pm me and ill come out and play :)

bforum3 said:
thats cool ya so maxxcrazy lives in kennewick but thats damn far away for me
I used to live in Kenewick and pasco before i moved to georgia, but i still have relatives there. I used to live on Edison street.

Back