Any one in the vecinity of Vancouver, WA or more like Portland, OR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bforum3

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Need to find bashing buddys cause my friends wont buy cars say to expensive but after car and some hop ups it just up keep. Anyway who will bash with me?

Hey man I live in aloha but can drive as far as washington. You might want to give a hollar to Maxxcrazy88 we bash all the time.

Thats cool, like aloha oregon?

cause if it is, it is like a 25 30 min drive to vancouver.

from Portland over the 205 bridge is vancouver

ya aloha ever heard of Tammies hobbies? I live like 1/4 mile away from it.

thats cool ya so maxxcrazy lives in kennewick but thats damn far away for me

kennewick??? WTF you smokin hey man Pm me I dont want to give away to much info you know what I mean?

sorry but it says it in his profile if you dont want me to say it i wont but it is

In his profile it says he lives in Oregon.

oops sorry man i was looking at supermaxx97

I was also too just taliking to supermaxx97 and he and i were talking about bashing together and he said a couple of his friends too

cool man we should to it spring break or somehting just go with everybody in the vancover bash or whatever.

ya man lots of ppl are hopefully gonna turnout.

I live about 50 Miles NW of portland but still not too far of a drive......

I live in federal Way washington. About 5 minutes from tacoma

Cool this is good, and supermaxx97 said he lives in kennewick and has some buds that woudl bash too.

Now if anyone has a really great place to bash just let us know and that could be the site of our Nortwestern Bash #1!! Or even if you can get pics of the bash site then post them and we can all diecide where to go.

we should do it spring break because i will have my license by then and then i can drive to where ever.

bryan

Well MC and I know a place by my house its a bmx track its awsome HUGE jumps. Then again there is the track in Vancouver A-main here is the link they also have a track in canby witch is pretty nice. By spring break ill have my permit for sure.

Yeah spring break sounds good ill have my permit also! And a-main is like 15 min from my house that would be cool, but track is kinda small and tight turns but thats on the inside I've never seen the outdoor track so that could be a possibility so yeah we could go multiple places over spring break, sounds great! And hey Korn could you maybe get some pics of the bmx track by you and is it like a pay and go in or first come first serve, cause what we could do is maybe tell them whats up and like use it for the day or two!

Last edited:
No its just a open outdoor track there ia hardly anyone there because its such a big track with big jumps once in awile there will be like 2-3 ppl there if that but its nice off to the side of it is a park so lots of flatland and grass. The A-main out door track is awsome Mc an I went there its in canby right next to a go cart race track. Its a really big track nice big turns very open pit area a tabel top that is a car (put the windows collapsed so that part is cut off) but nice track should hold all of us iam not sure. Ill try to get some pics of the bmx track here soon I got to get my parents to take me.

good idea, i think that a bmx track would be the best to do.

bryan

Back