The 'MM' mission.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it the chassis or the 4S?
also, i will say I'm not sure on the chassis weight, but my rusty chassis was no where near 3 pounds. i bet yours is tougher though. thats why i need a chassis brace.
Yeah mine runs on 4s

so, looks like the Bandit MM may not happen. most likely going to be some kind of backslash.....
i saw this one dude with a slash LCG with a typhon 6s body on it. it would cost pretty much the same to build a super dope backslash as it would to build a racecar. if i had a track around id build a bandit. but, no tracks, no track cars.

So, update. I’ve decided it would be cool to make two major classes of MMs. SWB (short wheelbase) and LWB (long wheelbase). SWB trucks are on the Nitro Rustler chassis and can be built as Rustlers or Bandits. LWB trucks are built on the Nitro Slash chassis and can be built as Slash or Bandit 1/8. (Backslash MM)

I currently only have a SWB MM truck ATM but I plan to build a LWB very soon.

Sense I only have a SWB I can only design option parts (such as chassis braces) for SWB builds. Some parts (like bumper mounts) can cross over. And I’ll try to mark those parts as CO.

Back