Any one in the vecinity of Vancouver, WA or more like Portland, OR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bash is supposed to be held in Vancouver Washington in April Zandor

were when? maybe we can get rcnt to sponser in(hint)west coast bash

yeah tried that as far as getting a thread to get stickied and this one was stickyed for a while but not any more. I dunno this is more of like an old guy talkin to other guys thread

lets try to get this thing rolling.may be start a nother thread

What would be the point of starting a new thread??? Well so who is up for the bash so far sign in.
MC
Me
My dad

me and my friend will probably be there!!:lurk: maybe jsut lurking though....:loser:

I should be there, and supermaxx I see that yu are selling your maxx you still gonna be there????

sup guys. i am not sure if i will get there now. i am in the middle of a deal with somebody right now and if i can get a truck before then i will most likely be there but if i dont i probably wont. i will keep u guys posted

bryan

Well MC and I are on spring break getting ready for the bash.

Very bad news, I have just been informed that my grandmother had a heart attack and have to go to spokane that weekend of the bash, so i will not be present. Sorry guys.

Hmmm Bforum that is some bogus news, my apologies go and get her better. Well guys do we want to still do this??

Thanks, ill definately have to get together with some of you guys later on and still bash, this summer and stuff.

Iam still up for it unless something happens to me like that or Mc dosent go.

Hey I just rembered I have no clue were that sharis is u got directions or address

Hmmm I'm way up for this however I am thinking we should move to Amain or sumthing. I mean Just don't know where else to go. Got any BMX tracks or construction sites by you??

darn Bforum is the only one that I know of that knows where the rock quary is, well FUDGE (man I wish I could cus on this site)
well any one got any suggestions???

Back