Pictures Of Cars and Motorcycles That Make You Smile

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as the new Grand National isn't a hybrid....

I read the article on the new Viper SRT and it's got even more power and torque. They added the mandated driver aids like the anti-lock brakes and anti-skid but still didn't dumb it down. And as I posted before, they didn't raid the Ferrari parts bins for for it either.

Cadillac CTS-V. Contains the Corvette ZR1 engine. Had the opportunity to check them out at the Atlanta auto show. My favorite of that show. Interior is nice,,car feels like its ready to haul before you start the engine.

cts.jpg

Cadillac CTS-V. Contains the Corvette ZR1 engine. Had the opportunity to check them out at the Atlanta auto show. My favorite of that show. Interior is nice,,car feels like its ready to haul before you start the engine.

cts.jpg

You can also get it as a wagon and all of the versions of the CTS-V offer a decent 6-Speed Manual.

You can also get it as a wagon and all of the versions of the CTS-V offer a decent 6-Speed Manual.

On the Top gear episode they did on this car, they drove the wagon the whole time. To get the point across.

Damn Rolex, that caddy is amazing looking. Just plain sick!

That's true. I just did some checking and they are no longer concept cars. It was a concept car from 2007. They've been produced. They are also hardtop convertibles.

I'll be out shopping for one. :)

I see a medium tone red one around here fairly regularly. I'm not particularly a fan, but they are interesting to look at. Actually, I was behind it yesterday or Sunday if I recall. Better looking from the back corner angle than the front IMO.

Here is one that had me scratching my head, wondering WTF:

2089928888.jpg

People have been doing stuff like that, for years.

red_greep.jpg

Back