When is the next Lotto?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rochellcommaj

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I just hope you guys start another before my wife cleans out our paypal account by finding something she wants on ebay..... I gots enought to get me a ticket or two.

We'll have a new lotto this evening!

-Michael

Hopefully thats not scarcasm, and it its not then WOOOO HOOOOO! What are you giving away this time?

YEAH! more reasons to spend money during the of season! lol

Can we have a hint on what it will be?

Lets see, how bout a XB8?

HumboldtBlazer said:
Lets see, how bout a XB8?

Umm are you talking about the XB8 Buggy? Stormer Hobbies has it for $649.95 - it'd only be until the first of the year before we sold the tickets required to give this away.

I'd be up for it maybe any other time but with the holiday seasons coming up I don't see this selling anytime soon, in fact I don't see a lotto that big selling soon at all. My idea was maybe a $200 GC to Tower Hobbies and a shirt from the shop since we now have three designs to pick from - the new RCNT logo, the orginial design and now the buggy design.

-Michael

WoodiE said:
Umm are you talking about the XB8 Buggy? Stormer Hobbies has it for $649.95 - it'd only be until the first of the year before we sold the tickets required to give this away.

Why don't we put it to the people WoodiE? How many would buy tickets for an XB8 buggy lotto? I know I would be in for 3 of the @ say $10 a pop. How bout everyone else? Does a gift certificat float your boat, then chime in, if not let us know what you want to see.

$200 GC sounds AWESOME. That should sell pretty quick too

Woodie makes a good point that the holiday season is upon us. Which means for the working class that "fun funds" are gonna get a bit scarce and it may take a while to sell the required number of tickets. I'm up for anything though!!

Mr T

HB,

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the buggy I just think a $650 item plus shipping is a bit much for this time of year. I'm with you all the way, the lotto mainly benefits the members so if you guys want the buggy then speak up, same goes for the GC.

-Michael

P5, WS7II, C5, V Spec, Lotto with Jammin pipe ;)

Yeah lets do an engine. Something race oriented like skyline racer suggested. I'd definatly go for that!

I suggest the GC now and the buggy for the January lotto. As for the GC, maybe $300 would be a better prize.

Iam down for gc. 200$ may be 300$ whould be cool

or even a new race mill w/pipe

Put me down for the gc how could you go wrong with rc bucks.

Honestly, I'm a bigger fan of having an item up for grabs. I just don't get excited over GC'sand cash. Not that it's not a good idea, just MO. When I was a kid around X-mas I would stare at that big box under the tree for a week before I could touch it. Now I get a check with my X-mas card. b.o.r.i.n.g! The card is enough to be honest. I agree that a lotto around this time of the year needs to be limited. I was thinking since on-road got the shaft last time... how bout a micro rs4 or something of the type??

Back