When is the next Lotto?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got me a few, lets go guys I want to win something :cheers:

I'm in. i think I'm going to win. just like when you know your going to get a bite when your fishing.

ooh! a surprise item :) doesn't have anything to do with Ponies does it? eh, anythings better than care bears.. I'm in for 3

I am excited, this is my first lotto! Come on beginers luck!!

got 2 for now

man i could sure use the gc to upgrade the engine in the ntc3 i won :)

Ok got my 3 hoping that I won this time. Lol Damn you retard for trying to play again. Woodie If Reatrded pilot wins I am not playing anymore.
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
TIll the next Lotto.
LOL!
Jon

ok i only bought two for this one... but iam in :cheers:

dang jon2 that hurts :doc: lol

wow i read your reply in email and i didnt see the arrows pointing to ...til next time. i thought i had a price on my head now

but dont worry when i win it ill send you a picture of it (numbers blured of course) :winnar:

LMAO with Retarded. No offense man I just want to win too.

Count me in for 1 Ticket Woodie, If its okay with you can we do the same transaction as last time? LMK. Thanks alot!!!

Got my 3 tickets.

copped me my 2 man i hope i win all i had was 15 bux for this week and now I'm poor LOL.

whats the count up to woodie... I sure could use that GC right now for a new heli. radio..

Zandor,
from the people who have said the number that they bought its 24. but it is more because some people didnt say how many tix they bought. i guess 24 gives a rough estimate. i hope this is up b4 december 12 thats when tower usually puts up that thing that says you wont get your stuff before christmas. hurry up and buy guys!

Tickets Sold: 29

Going pretty smooth so far.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
======================

Please be sure RCNitroTalk.com emails are allowed to reach your email account. By this I mean if you have ANY kind of spam protection make sure rcnitrotalk.com is on your white (allowed) list. If you have changed your email address recently make sure your paypal email address is also the same.

When sending out ticket numbers I have had some returned emails due to spam protection or no such account. On our last lotto one member never got their tickets even though it was attempted twice. So if you care to get your ticket numbers then make sure that no matter what RCNT can send you email!

-Michael

bump for the lotto....lets finish it before cristmas -xmas-

Back