Finding the right muffler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

normrdz300

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys,
So, for my next project I'm going to build another Tmaxx. I have most of the stuff in boxes to put one together. I want to power it with a OS 21 Thinking I might buy one from RB mods. I'm trying to source out a good exhaust for it but I'm having no luck finding anything from THS, Werks or trinity. everywhere I look they are out of stock? Not sure if I am looking in the right places? I also thought about Rick Ritter (not sure if he's still building exhausts?) I want to build something bullet proof and fast. What are your thoughts on a good exhaust and where can I find one? Probably won't be the only thing I will be asking about as the build advances but this is a start. Thanks in advance

Alot of the nitro stuff is gone. Ebay would be a good start. I know they have ths stuff atleast. Never heard of Rick Ritter. Ron Paris died in 2001. 22 years later his custom exhausts are still popping up here and there.

Hey guys,
So, for my next project I'm going to build another Tmaxx. I have most of the stuff in boxes to put one together. I want to power it with a OS 21 Thinking I might buy one from RB mods. I'm trying to source out a good exhaust for it but I'm having no luck finding anything from THS, Werks or trinity. everywhere I look they are out of stock? Not sure if I am looking in the right places? I also thought about Rick Ritter (not sure if he's still building exhausts?) I want to build something bullet proof and fast. What are your thoughts on a good exhaust and where can I find one? Probably won't be the only thing I will be asking about as the build advances but this is a start. Thanks in advance
I saw that video. It's from "The Bug" I follow him on utube.

I want something that's going to compliment the OS engine. If I'm going to spend the cash on the engine I might as well set it up the right way.

The Traxxas pipe does a great job. This is a tmaxx with an os21 motor, Traxxas header and pipe.

Back