If You Didn't Do Anything RC Related, What Did You Do, Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished boarding out my loft space, (you don't want a picture do you?) cleared a load of old stuff from under the beds and out of my box room (my work from home office), now I have lots of space to fit new stuff.

Just don't tell the boss!

Just finished boarding out my loft space, (you don't want a picture do you?) cleared a load of old stuff from under the beds and out of my box room (my work from home office), now I have lots of space to fit new stuff.

Just don't tell the boss!
I bet you feel great getting that task done. I installed the last outdoor security cam on the house, up in my attic yesterday, and it so badly want to overhaul this giant mess of a clutter and potential fire hazard. It's something I've been meaning to do, but, unfortunately, you have to go through one of the kid's room to get to it. So, there's never a convenient time to do it this all day project.

I do, it needed to be done now while its still cool, it is terrible working in the roof space with that wooly insulation in the summer heat.
You don't like being itchy and scratchy? 🤣 with heat in the tripple digits I don't blame you. 🫠

Made a list of things to do today and got most of it done, including a haircut. I'm a list person. I feel like I've accomplished something when I can cross it off. Also my memory is lacking, so list's help.

Back