When is the next Lotto?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I saw that after I posted. Wow I really am a stoopid newbie... Man I gotta pay attention more before I post.

Home stretch guys. Lets get them all sold so the drawing can be done early next week. 6 bucks a pop for a 1 in 60 chance to get $225....go for it.

i would buy like 7 more tickets but then i would be poor till my next paint scheme is done and that wouldn't be till 2 weeks, dam you lottery!!!

still going back and fourth in deciding to buy a ticket for this round....

I've seen several request for an engine...How about for a future lottery maybe that bad ass SH .28 mill?

My savage would love it!!! lol

Did I win yet??? I've already got my shopping cart full at Tower and I'm eagerly awaiting news of my win.Hurry up and buy the rest of the tickets so Woodie can tell me I won!!

NOOO!! everybody by the tickets up so woodie can tell us that me i won not rex .Rex if you win i will adress you as "King Rex" for till the next lotto lol. if you do win i want a recount!! you have a full shopping cart already? i can't think of any rs4 parts i need.

Well guys I just bought about 8 tickets so it should be endings soon. Well now that I got your hopes all up I only bought 1

Ok Ok, mark two more up.

I better win this time! LOL!!!!!!!!

I just tossed my chips in.

Woodie whats the tally?

8 more fella's come on!

ok mayhem you guilted me into it :jk:
i just got 1 more..7 to go...come on guys gut check time buy your kids something from mcdonalds dollar menu for dinner insted of something nutritius :puke: and use the difference to buy a ticket =devil

Yeah guys buy up! I'm Anxious to see if i can get a help out for xmas with this gift certificate :)

I pray i can...

skyline not to sound like a ass or anything cuz your a relly cool guy and i know you were just joking.... but theres a lot to pray for instead of a $225 gc

Ok i picked up 1 more come on guys 6 more to go lets geter done..

ok new here and all but got one of thoes last tickets
we suposed to get a email or something now????

Rick