When is the next Lotto?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Rex.

Hope you can sleep tonight knowing there are poor kids out there without a GC for X-Mas. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll PM you my addy if it starts weighing on you. LOL!!!!!! I'll make sure it gets to the kids for you. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

What are you going to get with the GC?

When is the next Lotto? LOL!!!!!!!!! LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations, i wont make any remarks about it except for DAM!!. happy spending.

Rex2342 said:
!!!!! I WON ???? I seriously don't beleive it??? I never win anything LOL!!! Thanks everybody!!!!!!

well you can't say that anymore lol

congrats on winning... hope it makes your christmas that much better

enjoy...what are you gonna get?...i know everone had something picked out if they won :cheers:

Yeah, donating it for the kids. Come on man. Send me the GC for them. (honest)
LOL!!!!!!!!!! J/K Enjoy!

Congrats Rex! Happy spending!

You never win? I have been here for over 2 years and have not won a lottery yet. Congrats though! Happy spending!

Now that I've actually won I can't think of anything I need!!! LOL! I had a whole shopping cart ready to go but now I can't decide on what I want to get. Give me a little bit and I'll probably change my mind but as of right now I'm thinking parts for the Savage and Rustler or maybe a motor for the PCR. Thanks again everybody!

Rex2342 said:
Now that I've actually won I can't think of anything I need!!! LOL!

ohh them fightin words :jk:

Rex2342 said:
Now that I've actually won I can't think of anything I need!!! LOL! I had a whole shopping cart ready to go but now I can't decide on what I want to get. Give me a little bit and I'll probably change my mind but as of right now I'm thinking parts for the Savage and Rustler or maybe a motor for the PCR. Thanks again everybody!

didn't I pm you my addy??? come on man hook a brother up

Just a little update for those of you that wondered what the "surprise" item was in the last lotto, well I just picked it up today:

1banner.jpg

Enjoy Rex!

-Michael

WAY to cool.Your own banner..

Hey you can rent it out for bashes

That would definitely be hanging over my work bench.

Back