When is the next Lotto?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I like the idea of a gift certificate just cuz I need an engine for project high speed rs4....

Just like Lessen, I prefer an item rather than a gift certificate but that's me. I'll still buy a ticket since I know the site needs it.

I could always find something I *need* on tower hobbies... GC is kewl with me... I'll buy at least one of whatever.... If the price is right, I might can afford two tickets.

Race engine sounds good...

and and Xray in January...

Lessen said:
Honestly, I'm a bigger fan of having an item up for grabs. I just don't get excited over GC'sand cash. Not that it's not a good idea, just MO. When I was a kid around X-mas I would stare at that big box under the tree for a week before I could touch it. Now I get a check with my X-mas card. b.o.r.i.n.g! The card is enough to be honest. I agree that a lotto around this time of the year needs to be limited. I was thinking since on-road got the shaft last time... how bout a micro rs4 or something of the type??

Lessen I couldn't agree more. Honestly I'd rather give away something else such as a car, truck, or tools. My biggest deal now is the holiday season, we've held lotto's this time of year before and it took forever for them to sell out. Thus I figured something small like a $200 or $300 GC would be best for this time of year. While an engine would be nice as well those are much harder to give away because not everyone likes X engine compared to Y engine plus you have the different classes such as on or off road, racing or bashing - a GC would cover those members as they can use the funds to buy whatever they wanted.

As for the XB8 I see this as a late winter/ early spring lotto when people are getting ready for the new season. Keep the ideas coming and your inputs on what you want be it anything. The lotto is for the members and in order for it to work you guys have to want the items, I'll give it another day or two and then we'll hold a lotto from whatever comes from this thread.

-Michael

I can`t believe no one has suggested a Revo yet.... I`m up for anything but a Revo is on my list next in line. :argue: :cheers:

I say the GC is a good idea around this time of year. I'd be down for a couple.

Yeah, micro rs4 or a losi Mini-T that would be the shiznit, sell cheap tickets and maybe i could win it and get my wife involved in r/c....

(clickable pic)

id be up for this. since its winter and playing has turned indoors, i think this would be a nice option to put under the RCNT tree.

I say GC.I can think of $200-$300 worth of stuff from Tower right now LOL!!

Lamborghini Murcialago Super Nitro RS4 :hammer: or a RTR FT TC3???? i dunno... i like the revo idea too.... its just that i don't have money laying around that could be useless if i didn't win and the odds of me winning are VERY bad... Maybe when i get a job ill buy a few tickets. :shrug:

IMO gift certificate would be the best. its kinda weird not having an item but like a few others i can think of a few things i want to spend $200 on tower for at the moment.what would be the average price a pop for tickets on that GC?

Fridge,

I'm thinking a $225 GC to Tower Hobbies and a shirt from the RCNT Shop - sell about 55-60 tickets @ about $6.00-5.50 a ticket.

-Michael

rcnt shirts are too small for me!LOL , i will be in on this one fo sho.

WoodiE said:
Fridge,

I'm thinking a $225 GC to Tower Hobbies and a shirt from the RCNT Shop - sell about 55-60 tickets @ about $6.00-5.50 a ticket.

-Michael
Well majority says a GC is just fine. So let's get it started! :)

Roger that - It'll be up this evening!

-Michael

id also add maybe something more personal / smaller

like maybe one each of all the rcnt apperal and or maybe woodie could get a rcnt flag / banner made up for the winner? a lot of people ask about those banners

just a thought :shrug:

Ok guys the new RCNT Lottery is up and going now! Check it out Right Here! Tickets are $6.00/each with a total of 60 being sold so this lotto shouldn't last long at all.

-Michael

Back