Wish me luck....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KMN

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I got a little drunk the other night... and ended up with a random girl... again.

Get to see her tommorow night, hopefully the beer goggle's wer'nt on.

:sniper:

Well were the beer goggles on????

lol

Don't faint... Act nice. lol Take the .12 If it's ovalqueen, you're screwed. The .12 gauge won't take that down...

oh man - tell me how bad it would suck, if ovalqueen shows up at his door, and says "last night was great"!!!

Not only would it suck because of her. It would also suck more because her freak of a husband would be following not too far behind. Talk about a scarey pair.
:puke:

Someone married that?????? :doh: dumbazz

Oh my god.......

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

NASTY

Where is KMN?!?!?! I want to know the outcome!

Maybe it was good after all hehehe

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
Where is KMN?!?!?! I want to know the outcome!

Maybe it was good after all hehehe
\

Well, after a week an a half...(Hmmm, now that I think of it... two weeks tommorow... ), she's friggin great.

Nice little Italian girl(Her grandparents were fresh off the boat...), she cooks, she cleans, she even offered to pay for dinner the other night.

I'm going to be completely drunk when I meet women from NOW on...

:flaming:

CONGRATS!

Believe it or not, most guys I know that hook up with Italian woman are VERY happy! My wife is 100% and her parents are off the boat. In fact, my wife spent half her childhood in Italy! Man do they know how to take care of their man.

The ONLY thing you will NEVER control is their mouth. Just get used to it up front and all will be good!

Glad it turned out good, coulda been a real nightmare.

My wife is 100% Sicilian, her parents were right off the boat, and she too spent her summers in Italy. Christian nailed it though, BIG mouths with BIG tempers to match, lol. I have been with my wife for 12 years now, I am very happy, and love my Italian woman :D

Christian-
WoodiE said he controlled your wifes mouth just fine. I don't know what he meant by that, but that is what he said...:shhh:

lol - damn! chris got burned

Amazing he said he can control your throat much better than hers. So how did you get such a low gag reflex anyhow? Practice?

Bunch of smart asses I tell ya! lol

:naughty:

The one thing we forgot to mention was the big asses. ALL, I dont care what ANYONE says, ALL Italian woman will have a big ass sooner or later. And I'm ALL ABOUT the big asses!

Got bless buxom bods!

Gotta have the meat on them bones! :) Dam rite! lol

And yes, I'm mostly italian, such as most of my family. We all had quite the mouths on us. I still do. :)

Great comments...

She's sitting right here... :D:OMG:

Back