Which would you rather build and why?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't run my Baja's often but they are fun. I always run at the sand dunes and I definitely have remote kill switches installed in both.
They are safe where I run and I WON'T run them where people are.

@Tunedfrog has a 5b. It looks amazing. Pretty sure someone on here also had a Kraken but idk who.

If I had to choose a bigger car to build, Losi 5T or a DXLE. Or anything from Primal RC. (Obviously if "money" and space isn't a issue)

Losi 5T because of the short course truck look. I used to watch RC Knockout on YouTube and I think he 8s converted his. And also, its Losi so if I went in to my hobby shop, they should have parts, or get parts for me. I am a bigger person on supporting local shops (if you have them around in your area). Other than that, I do order online, mostly AMain, Jennys RC, and AbsoluteHobbyz.

The Primal RC Raminator is a beast. Kevin Talbot has one. RCSparks studio has one. looks cool. But super duper heavy.

With me and my current situation, I really can't go big/large scale. I'd like to stick with standard 10th scale, or Mini cars due to money and space. I probably have space for 1 more car (most likely a Mini car or touring car) before I am out of room where I keep my RCs. Lol.
Absolutehobbyz is a block away from my house, so that is my ‘hobby shop’. They’re great guys I’m glad to see others know about them

Back