Whats for lunch?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dropped my sandwich in the dirt today :(

I had gumbo last night, now thats good stuff!

Just some fresh fruits for me today. A pineapple I grew in the garden and some blue berries and strawberries and a glass of ice cold milk.Hmmm Goood!!!!

Mother flipping Baby Back Ribs today! mmmmmmmmmmmm ommm nommm nommm

Had a BLT today, minus the T, ....and the L....so I guess it was a B. lol.

Went and got a Tues. special at Grandy's. It is a chicken fried steak w/ 2 sides and a roll for only 2.99 and add asecond steak for .99 more. Man I was full.

Went and got a Tues. special at Grandy's. It is a chicken fried steak w/ 2 sides and a roll for only 2.99 and add asecond steak for .99 more. Man I was full.

My local bar has chicken fried steaks that are HUGE...I know alot of people buy the small and split it between two people, their that big. I dont care for them personally but their bread pudding is hella good.

today is some nice old fashioned peanut butter and jelly on white bread.. mmhhhmmm, well later today that it.. right now its breakfast time haha

I had some fried eggs and rice for lunch!

Cup of Noodles and a turkey sandwich.

Leftover Round Table Pizza today. King Arthur's Supreme WITH the anchovies. Yum Yum.

Leftover home made Lasagna and a slice of garlic toast. Oh and a Banana for desert.lol

RavioliO's. I love em.

Mushroom Angus burger from McDonalds.....thats a good fing burger!

Going if for the Tri-Tip sandwich at the local Deli today.

For any of you in the Ohio area, you need to check out Montgomery Inn Restaurant. The company I work for took a bunch of us to dinner there last night and man do their ribs rock. highly recommend checking them out!

Back