The world 🌎 is ending today

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
People are so weird???? Drive 28 hrs to see a solar eclipse smh 🤦.. And some say this the end of time?? Go get a life!!

E6E2E1AC-F7F6-40B9-9632-B9A9CAFEBFF2.jpeg

I’m just going to put on a green suit and wrap my face in shrink wrap and googly eye start going through peoples trash cans and blame the eclipse for my mental issues and health problems..

I used to have this amazing picture of the last one we saw in Idaho about 7 years ago. It was on an older Samsung phone that I don’t use anymore. It’s too bad I never saved it to a drive or something.

I think we should follow the rituals of the ancient Aztecs.
We need to toss all the politicians in a volcano to appease the sun so it will show again.
Just a thought.
No active volcanos here. But I am sure we can find a steel refinery with some huge vats of molten steel. We'll just have to send that batch to China because it would be full of useless crap after that.

Just to be extra safe, I'll also be wearing a condom.
Being extra safe with the blow up dolls, you sir are a amazing human being. :D
To be perfectly honest, you wouldn't have to buy condoms if you would just quit loaning out the dolls.

Back