The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New spark plug for my 5B. Not sure how long they are supposed to last, but thought it best to have one on hand. $2.69 for the NGK from advance auto. Had them order an autolite equivalent to the hotter CR7HIX plug.

Glowplug? :hehe:

Last edited by a moderator:
When have you ever seen me cut ANYONE slack? Looks like you need to change that Experience Status to GURU!! HAHAHA

A bow-tie from Dunkin Donuts, a year membership to here, and I gave my dad $20 to get me a scratch off ticket because I had money from the one he bought me for christmas. I ended up winning $500 off the ticket today. My boring day got a whole lot better in a matter of 5 minutes! What a great new year!

A bow-tie from Dunkin Donuts, a year membership to here, and I gave my dad $20 to get me a scratch off ticket because I had money from the one he bought me for christmas. I ended up winning $500 off the ticket today. My boring day got a whole lot better in a matter of 5 minutes! What a great new year!

Talk about a good way to end 2011/start 2012. Congrats!

A new bulb for my fish tank...

Today....nothing. In the last week I picked up a platinum revo and everything needed to convert my 2.5 revo to a slayer pro. I've got some more ebay sales to do lol.

Today....nothing. In the last week I picked up a platinum revo and everything needed to convert my 2.5 revo to a slayer pro. I've got some more ebay sales to do lol.

Same here, rc funds are getting dangerously low, and I've been acumulating to much stuff, things need to start getting sold :D

Onyx 235 charger, traxxas 4000 mah 2s lipo, rpm front a arms, rpm front shock tower, and a lipo charging bag. All for my bandit. Well I guess the charger can be used for other batteries too.

I ordered some parts for my baja, filled 2 propane tanks for the "supposed" snow were are having tonight, 40 bux worth of gas, 3 cans of snuff and some dog shampoo.....LOL:hehe:

Along with some common race stuff like rod ends, tie rods etc. I splurged a little on some new Hudy tools... A body reamer since my Dynamite piece has needed replaced for quite some time now.. and a wheel balancing stand. Sweet!

Oh.. and also a Dynamite body post marker set. I have two lids to mount and I CANNOT wait to try out this system. I hope it works as well as I envision... :)

Last edited:
Expecting my gadgets to arrive in a few hours. I always get excited for new gadgets; who doesn't?

Also, took a drive to one of the local malls yesterday and I guess the FYE is closing down. 40% all CD's. Yeah, I splurged on 11 discs. A mix of 90's rap and newer dance. woohoo!

I guess the FYE is closing down. 40% all CD's. Yeah, I splurged on 11 discs. A mix of 90's rap and newer dance. woohoo!

Yeah FYE is shutting the doors down here as well in Utah, and they are liquidating EVERYTHING! Wish I had money but its tucked away for the Revo comin.

---------------

Just bought a TRX 3.3 pullstart (I prefer this over any start method) & a new piston/sleeve for the 3.3.

And of course I get all hyped up to fix/bash, and it dumps 3 inches in my lap, and no I dont snow or mud bash, don't find the need to ruin parts even after I clean it...