The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A used Olympus camera, 4 new DLux Fabrication wheels for my berg and a .38 special...

i bought some glow plugs for my maxx and a new lph400 paint gun for work lol

A Turnigy 3s 5000mah 40c lipo! Puttin 5s in my Savage! (would put 6 but motor won't take) Can't wait! :)

Also, some Novak silver solder, helping hands and a soldering iron holder. Oh some k-cups from D&D for the Keurig.

I hate those headlights, my civics not lowered our anything and they blind me like highbeams do. But those rain x wiper blades are very good.

I didn't get the focal blue blinders, just the Sylvania Silverstar white lights.
Also, the wiper blade I had to replace was a gift to my lady friend. It was on her side of the car. :hehe:

Good lights

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I like the Silver Star Ultras myself, but I use the same wipers on my old beater.

Front dogbones.....Yep less than a week of owning my first nitro I lost one...Made a classic noobie mistake of not puttin the fuel line in the cups! I will this time!

FrostY

$20 PSN card for items on PSH (Playstation Home) & hopefully some TMAXX classic style tires and wheels here in just a bit for my Revo which will hopefully BE HERE in a bit :D.

Back