The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loves me some brushless too Mastio...

A set of Proline 40 series Crime Fighters on black Wabash rims for the Savage.

This should be delivered later today!

Defender.gif

d90.gif

Over the weekend I spent more money then I'd like to say, replacing deadbolts and doorknob locks on every door in the house. Also purchased an ADT system.

On the more fun things, I did purchase a couple Kobalt double driver's to be given away here on RCNT very soon. :D

I hope they catch those smacktards that broke into your place, Woodie.

A few items to complete what I got for Xmas.
Kindle light
Kindle charger (Should have came with one. FAIL Amazon!)
Built sleeve for Kindle

Also got the Alien Anthology on Blu-Ray since I had over $50 in Amazon credits.

1 chocolate frosted donut, a maple bar and a chocolate twist, yayyyy.....

Two OTF auto knives. One for me and one for the wife. She liked the way they worked. Great excuse huh?

Holy chit! That thing looks exactly like a knockoff of my microtech scarab!!!! For 1:12 the price!
Ok I got them in finally and I will have to say they are some pretty solid knives. The lock up is pretty tight. Do about 10 cycles open and close it will wear your thumb out though...lol. Need sharpened but that is a small grip for the price. I will call it a win.

New house cordless phones since ours have been giving us issues.
CPU box fans... realized PC was a bit quiet lately and then noticed that both fans in the PS were toast.
Some bad KFC... wish we had a popeye's near here...
The newer planet of the apes movie on blu-ray since I was at best buy getting fans.

New dogbones for my Savage X I snapped the back left one, big air jump with a very nasty crash landing. Good news is the Ol' Savy is back up and running after a year and a half of parts truck purgatory!

New spark plug for my 5B. Not sure how long they are supposed to last, but thought it best to have one on hand. $2.69 for the NGK from advance auto. Had them order an autolite equivalent to the hotter CR7HIX plug.

Last edited:
HPI Savage XS Fkux. Busted within 15 feet. Just my luck!

Bought led head and tail lights from hobbyleds.com! Now I can drive at night with some ease.

Purchased a Solarforce L2P body as well as a 820 lumens XM-L and a 900 lumens P7 light's.

Oh and about 150 wings for the new years party. :D

A new Spektrum DX-7i for my little birds!

I have a DX-7 too. Awesome radio!

I had a 10% off coupon, and about $150 in Best Buy RZ certificates, so I picked up a new Playstation 3 Slim and 2 games for just over $100.

Not quite sure why, since I already have a 360. It was kind of an impulse thing. But now I realize what I've been missing out on the past few years! Anyone recommend any good games? (Uncharted is already next on the list)

33765068-2-440-OVR-1.gif

Back