The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
69709_440875929280961_556422128_n.png

Week off.

OS21TM for my 3.3 revo and 3 more DSM2 receivers. Here's to hoping I don't need to go full RRP on the trans like I did my LRP28 revo. Also hoping for longer run times like the 3.3 and more wheelies!

Weener - person used to ween another off of a substance. A hot-dog... lol

I'm terrified to ask, but what does weener mean in your country..... And while we're at it translate every slang term ever used on a Guy Richie movie.
Over here it isn't really used- other than as a known american word. It can mean Hot Dog, small sausage, or penis and that's about it, but nobody uses it because most people presume the latter and are embarrassed to use it when asking for a hot dog. I'm not sure I could translate everything but I think it'd be quite fun hearing your ideas on what they mean...

Last edited:
A little back ground...in 2013 we bought a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, heres a pic

JeepGC_zps256051ac.jpg

We had some trouble with it and after 9 months we traded it on a BMW 328i...Great car!

Fastforward 1 year and 10 months, my wife is really missing her Jeep! Last night we traded the BMW for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee....that's one expensive circle!

This thing looks and feels familiar lol
limited_zpsnchhbkdo.jpg