The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Entry fee for this years Tour De' Franklin, a six pack of Unknown brewing's Southern Hospitali-tea, and a new tube and C02 cartridge to replace the one I gave to a guy that wasn't aware that bicycles are susceptible to flat tires too.

128 GB mSDXC card for the tablet to store music and such...

I ordered an Anker brand 6 foot charge cord for my wife's iPhone, her last one no longer works after she updated her phone, it pops up as a non-supported device (or some crap like that). If you're ever looking for phone or electronic accessories, check out Anker's line up on Amazon. I've had a few of their other cords for years now with no issues and I decided to give their 40W 5-port USB charger a shot, I picked it up as one of their deals of the day for $18 and I'm pretty pleased with it, no more unplugging my phone to plug in my tablet or keyboard. I also picked up their 20W Premium Stereo Bluetooth speaker, I don't have any high end portable Bluetooth speakers to compare it to but I think it sounds great. I do up a quick comparison and review of the Anker speaker and the Sharkk speaker that I got last month.

New riding helmet.

M2C revo engine bay brace. Didn't feel like making one for my BB revo. Also bought some RPM rod ends for the pushrods to see if they hold up longer.

LG G3 cell phone, my Samsung finally called it quits.

I really like mine. I've not had any trouble with it that I can think of, its been almost a year since I got it.

Motorcycle Class for the wife. Dropped my front Fairing on my bike off to get painted.

A brand new Amazon prime membership, I have really missed having it!

Picked up my front fairing from the painter.

29AF9AB2-37C8-4C4B-AAC0-923E98BD7BE0_zpsp5gwtrmm.jpg

Thanks guys. I was never really into the metric cruisers that much, but honda REALLY stepped up their game with their current cruiser lines. I can honestly say I like the look better than most harleys I've seen out there, and have gotten TONS of compliments on her everywhere I've gone which is really cool because the only add ons from stock are the bags and front fairing. The color matching really does set the look off though.

Pre ordered a new fixed blade knife from jrs knives. All handmade and arent made until you order. From the popularity of these things, their prices will be doubling in the near future.

http://jrsknives.com/