The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds interesting just not quite enough channels for me yet. Do you just need the thumbdrive thingy and the subscription along with a WI-FI connection?

Worth it to me for the sports coverage that you can't get but in the upper satellite packages. Yes, pretty much that's all you need, I used my Roku 3. I hear it's coming for Playstation and Xbox devices also.

Okay, well it's still not a bad deal. I can always Chromecast it then.

So it's not "on demand" like Hulu, then.
Nope, all live TV. That's a minor issue I have with it, the other being it's the same business model many cord cutters like myself have with cable and satellite companies (which SlingTV is owned by Dish) in that you pay for channels you don't want just at a lower price and far less channels. Of their base package I'd only be interested in ESPN and ESPN2 the others I have no desire to watch nor did when I had cable.

The nice thing is there is no contract and can cancel anytime so this "might" be worth checking out when football is back in season. ;)

IMG_1349.JPG
My season tickets to Orlando City Soccer Clubs first MLS season at our newly renovated Citrus Bowl. Midfield Section 109 Row 3 seats 25-26 on the end of the row. VAMOS ORLANDO!

Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB gaming keyboard.

Almost new standard K95 will be in the for sale forum shortly for anybody interested.

Pizza! Pizza! Little Caesar's Bacon Wrapped pizza!

MMMmmmm! It's what's for dinner!

Won't those look out of place on the Ugly Truckling? j/k

2 uniforms, $223.90 before getting everything sewn on. If you want to make money, sell something to the military.

More e-books to read!

What did you get? I just finished Changing of The Gaurd. My nooks battery is not doing good anymore and the replacement is like $60 :(