The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ you have exactly the one I plan on replacing the T.V I won at Christmas dinner last Christmas.

The only really great thing about mine was the screen was huge, and it had Netflix, YouTube, and a few others app that I can't use since I don't have a internet connection at my house....just my iPad mini cell service.

64gb iPhone 6 for the wife, and a 64gb 6+ for myself.

8 lb pork shoulder to smoke in the new smoker. New blinds and other crap for the wife from Home Depot. Some bingets (if you dot know what these are, I feel bad for your life) for me and the wife this morning for breakfast.

Picked up a high-gain WiFi antenna for the brother-in-law's computer so that it can see his router...

Some 1.9 rock monsters internal beadlocks, and some pitbull 1.9 growlers.

20 grader blades: 10 regular, and 10 ice....

^^ I can show you the grader blades! the store(redhead equipment) let me take them home with me, but the 1.9 rock monsters aren't here yet.....probably not for 13 more days I'm assuming....well, thats if he ships today. I should have a pic of something I bought a week and a half ago.....it's from holmshobbies...

Thermaltake Duet hard drive dock, so I can copy my brother-in-law's user files from his old computer to his new one.Also picked a new mouse pad with a gel wrist support for my work station.

New PC for my son's 16th birthday gift.

Trip to Maui for the family in July.

Let me know how the SlingTV works. I'm seriously considering it.

Will do hamz, they're having some growing pains right now as I don't think they expected the response they got, but so far I'm loving it. Watched the world superbike race Saturday in HD and it was crystal clear, and no buffering even here in podunk on a 3mb connection. The only downfall right now IMO is no DVR function, but you can pause the show you're watching. Some of the sports stuff I'd like to watch is televised in Europe on bein sports, and comes on at very odd hours here.

Back