The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I installed the off road tires on my truck they were very close to the coil mounts too, I got lucky and traded my stock wheels for aftermarket wheel that allow the wider tires without spacers.

That was a good deal I may swap the rims out after a couple of years but those stock yota rims look pretty nice for now.

Decided to upgrade the old workhorse desktop. Picked up a Dell Optiplex 990 with an i7 and 8GB to start. I then started to go nuts. I then got a Samsung EVO 850 240 GB SSD, a Western Digital 1 TB 2.5" hdd and a 2GB GeForce 750 ti video card. Now to get everything assembled and reinstall the OS on it and get all of the programs reinstalled as well. I'll be busy for the next few days...

5TB Seagate Barracuda hard drive to replace a piece of crap Toshiba drive that has now died twice in 12 months. Dont ever buy Toshiba hard drives.

Watch out for Seagate drives as well. Their 3TB internal hard drives are having problems with lots of failures.

Got some stuff for the new desktop: A BluRay burner to replace the one that died in the old desktop a new SATA RAID card, a pair of 4TB hard drives for the media drives and a new power supply to keep enough juice.

A new road bike

2ee3346b-b4dc-4348-b12d-4c66545da9a3_zpsbl0odnyo.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up a replacement BD-RW to replace a faulty one and one of these:

200-QX_header.jpg

Some heat shrink and a new 400amp ground clamp for the welder.
Now I just need to get another reg and fill the bottles.