The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been wanting to ask about mini quads. Is this a good one to start out with?

It is currently the smallest commercial quad out there. It's really fun. I've got about 5 packs through it so far and it has been excelent. One crash that needed to replace a blade. I had ordered 3 sets of spares with it just in case. About 5-6 min of flight time with a 20-25 min recharge time. And it does flips. I would highly recommend it. ESPECIALLY for $20. I will be ordering a couple more. One for the wife and a spare for myself.

Last edited:
New flash light you can hook it on you pocket or a head band and be hands free , comes in handy when fixing a snow blower or plow at 3am
20141210_170830_zpsdba1b02f.jpg

New E-cig
20141124_173210_zps6549e00a.jpg

I think the Blade nano QX is a great little quad to start with.

Agreed, I love my nano QX, depending on what setting you use it can be very easy to fly or can be really quick and agile!

Thanks Maxxin! There's a set of RPM control arms and True Tracks, full set of RPM skids, waterproof servo and Traxxas tubular toe links under all that mess.
Not bad for 50 bucks. Bummer of it all is the engine is seized with dirt.

Last edited:
Looks like my maxx in its current state.

Thanks Maxxin! There's a set of RPM control arms and True Tracks, full set of RPM skids, and Traxxas tubular toe links under all that mess.
Not bad for 50 bucks. Bummer of it all is the engine is seized with dirt.
I got an os maxx for that thang. Brand new never fired..

Punch down tool, wall plates, and cat5 keystones, from Monoprice, to run additional network cable in the house. Need to move the computer gear into the living room and out of our spare bedroom to make room for baby number 2 due in April.

Punch down tool, wall plates, and cat5 keystones, from Monoprice, to run additional network cable in the house. Need to move the computer gear into the living room and out of our spare bedroom to make room for baby number 2 due in April.

Congrats on #2 let me know when you get to #5 and I will give you the stress relief pointers :thumbs-up:

Picked up a mobile LTE cell signal booster for my upcoming trip.