The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spektrum Deluxe Transmitter Case for DX8

$12 worth of PVC and some intake couplers.
qy8e6uqu.jpg
edude7y4.jpg

Xbox One. Battlefield 4, Forza 5, Dead Rising 3. my bank account hates me.

$12 worth of PVC and some intake couplers.
qy8e6uqu.jpg
edude7y4.jpg

Back when i had a car club there was a guy witj a civic and had a really cool cold air intake.
I looked at it and i thought that he had custom painted it. But all it realy was is pvc and paint. If you take the end off and put another cuppling and sand down the nubs and paint no one would ever know. :D

Some traxxas steel cvd's for me revo, a traxxas wheelie bar with upgraded robber wheeled. A rd logics aluminum transmission and some rrp idler and first gear steels. A hpi glow igniter. Bought my son a pair of new winter boots and a set of winter tires for the van. Have to be installed tomorrow.

Fish tacos for lunch.

Tickets for SeaWorld on Black Friday. Going out with the extended family.

A new Novak 10.5 turn hand wound stator for my Ballistic motor... the 8.5T is just too much motor for the t4.2. I also bought some front end parts and new RPM ball ends to fix my old T4 and fix the ball ends on the new T4.2

Getting ready to seriously get into it. I really like quads and am going to start there.

Congrats on the new goodies Rob. I've barely touched the helis since building my two quads, they're tons of fun, and a lot more durable when I have a dumb thumb moment.

Bought a new Hitec HS-65MG to replace the one I screwed up. :D

LOL....sorry, they had 10 left when i ordered mine.

---------- Post added at 2:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:42 PM ----------

Nitro....sent you a link they still have some in stock

Kangar protank, Vivi nova, 2 red bull flavored e liquid and 1 USA blend, a drip tip, and a joyetech case

Bought salad bar at Sizzler for my mom and I, mmmmm. Not a fan of sweet things but the butter they include with the rolls they bring to the table is a maple butter and damn its good.

Just bought my new pc.

8gb memory
500gb HD
2gb graphics
3.9ghz quad core
NZXT PHantom 410 case.

Also Malwarebytes Pro for it.

Bought a piece of formica today for a temporary until the rest of the kitchen is done and the granite can go in.
1003954_10151890097903192_1531080219_n.jpg