The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought an almost new Schumacher Manic .36 Twin.
She's an odd bird. Me likes. :dance:
schumacher-manic-36-twin-monster-truck-3.jpg

Battery in my 4Runner.

Nice looking rig man:thumbup:

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats Ralph!!! I have a 42" in my Room and a 54" in my game room and I hate the 42", too small now days.

Whats your 4Runner doing these days Rob? Just sit?

I drive the 4Runner to work 2-3 days a week and my daughter drives it when she needs to have more than one passenger.

I picked up digital caliper for the rc toolbox, $9.99 marked down from $39.99.

How are the Vizio tv's? I might pick one up for the man cave I've been in the process of creating the last couple of months.

Last edited:
EVERY flat screen panel is made in China.
Vizio owns a major share in one of the 2 companies that produce them there, but then they import theirs to California where they are assembled into TVs. It's the closest you'll get to paying an American employee for a TV.
By the way, they are excellent, or I wouldn't have gotten another. Excellent customer service as well.

I've had 2 Vizios; a 26 in and 32in. Both are still going strong and have been in service for about 6 years.

I'll have a look tomorrow at the black Friday sales, not as big here in Canada but still some good deals to be had. I'm looking for something in the 40" range, want a wall mount as well.

I'm going to get a xbox 360 to replace my original one that kicked the bucket from walmart for $120. I know it's not the xbox one, but I'm not shelling out $500 for it I'll wait until it comes down in price. It's not worth it for me yet not being backwards compatible.

Nice mirrors yo.

I like them. I parked next to the same outback last night I mine doesn't look like an old person car anymore!

Hjc snowmobile helmet with heated shield and one of them there fancy ski mask hat thingies.

Picked up a set of iron man polar ice winter tires for the honda odyssey.

Carhartt: winter jacket, insulated bib overalls, tall cut sweaters (x2), few pairs of wigwam socks, and a pair of size 12 EEE STC Kevlar toe boots.
All sporting the FR badge of trust!

Some more additions for my DVD/Blu-ray collection:

Galaxy Quest (1999) Blu-ray
Rome: The Complete First Season Blu-ray
Rome: The Complete Second Season Blu-ray
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles: The Complete Second Season Blu-ray
Mister Roberts DVD
Ice Pirates DVD

Warner Home Video had some ridiculously low prices on Blu-ray and DVD as well as free shipping.

Non-Crimen: Are those like the ones that hang down under the spare tires of pick ups?