Supercross

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stoked for rv2! Now he just needs to finish top 5 to win!

It's RVs to lose for sure...and since Stewie hates Reed he will probably want to win Vegas at all costs in order to maximize RVs chance at winning the championship. Should be a battle royale in Vegas!

On another note....Hansen is an idiot! Early race move like that? As much as I wanted him to win the championship because he has shown heart against all odds....he deserved to get stuck under his bike after that crappy attempt at a pass. Glad Tomac stayed upright.... I have overlooked most of his aggressive moves since he just wanted it soooo badly, but this one was just plain dumb and it bit him. lol

Let's go Vegas!

"IF" James even races. I wouldnt be suprised if he didnt show up...although he probably will. Reed will need a perfect start and if it becomes an opportunity, he will need to take out rv, stuff him into traffic or something. Same with Dungey though. I really dont see any of those 3 giving up at all.

So that final race in Vegas for 2011 certainly lived up to the hype of this AWESOME Supercross season! If you guys have NOT seen it yet....go find it! It was some incredible racing!

During the main I think I have never screamed at the tv so much. Damn Stewart!!!!

Finally got it downloaded....I have so many goosebumps now lol. Ryan deserves it for sure, huge congrats to him. Huge congrats to the top 5 guys though, easily the best season I've ever seen and I've been watching every one since I was a little kid.
My man Reed, really stepped up with his new team this year, can't wait till next year. Dungey, finally really got into his own in my opinion, lost the rookie-ness. Wonder who he will be riding for next year?

Such an awesome first half race, Kdub is always going to be the man to everyone and if hadnt gone down, he just might have taken it.

It was all awesome, the whole night of racing. Best season finale I can remember for sure. Congrats to RV, Reed, and everyone else who fought hard all year long.

I have to say though, I prefer the outdoor season, and I can't wait till it starts. Outdoors separates the men from the boys!

I have to say though, I prefer the outdoor season, and I can't wait till it starts. Outdoors separates the men from the boys!

IF I get to watch it, I love it too, not more, but equally. Last year, I didnt see a single race and never found any thing about when or where it would be televised. Oh wait, I did see one when they started running the 350's if I recall...

IF I get to watch it, I love it too, not more, but equally. Last year, I didnt see a single race and never found any thing about when or where it would be televised. Oh wait, I did see one when they started running the 350's if I recall...

Here ya go SNG

2011 Race Schedule
May 21 - Hangtown - Sacramento, CA - Speed
May 28 - Freestone - Wortham, TX - Speed
June 11 - High Point - Mt. Morris, PA - NBC
June 18 - Budds Creek - Mechanicsville, MD - Speed
June 25 - Thundervalley - Lakewood, CO - Speed
July 2 - Redbud - Buchanan, MI - NBC
July 16 - Spring Creek - Millville, MN - Speed
July 23 - Washougal - Washougal, WA - Speed
August 13 - Unadilla - New Berlin, NY - NBC
August 27 - Southwick - Southwick, MA - Speed
September 3 - Steel City - Demont, PA - Speed
September 10 - Pala - Pala, CA - Speed

All 1st set of moto's will air live on FUEL TV and will be a 2 hour show

Here ya go SNG

2011 Race Schedule
May 21 - Hangtown - Sacramento, CA - Speed
May 28 - Freestone - Wortham, TX - Speed
June 11 - High Point - Mt. Morris, PA - NBC
June 18 - Budds Creek - Mechanicsville, MD - Speed
June 25 - Thundervalley - Lakewood, CO - Speed
July 2 - Redbud - Buchanan, MI - NBC
July 16 - Spring Creek - Millville, MN - Speed
July 23 - Washougal - Washougal, WA - Speed
August 13 - Unadilla - New Berlin, NY - NBC
August 27 - Southwick - Southwick, MA - Speed
September 3 - Steel City - Demont, PA - Speed
September 10 - Pala - Pala, CA - Speed

All 1st set of moto's will air live on FUEL TV and will be a 2 hour show

awesome! thanks. Wish Stewart would run outdoors again, maybe he will?

awesome! thanks. Wish Stewart would run outdoors again, maybe he will?

I personally think it should be required. You represent your team, they don't represent you. I heard someone say once, it's just too rough, too much at risk. These guys are the best in the world, if they can't do it, who can? Dowdy came out of retirement two years ago, at 42 years old, after being gone for over five years, and won the overall at moto 338 in Southwick. He's my hero!

Hangtown is savage.

Yep, and Washougal and Southwick ain't no joke either. God I love outdoors and two 30 min + 2 lap races! Between F1, Moto GP, AMA superbike, and AMA Motocross, I can pretty much book a whole Sunday :hehe:

The guy that owns hangtown owns a track by me too. There was a Loretta Lynns qualifier there I was watching holy poop those guys are fast.

Dowdy was a local to me all the years I raced MX.....and MX338 in Southwick was my home track. That old man can lay the smack down on just about anyone at the damn track! He knows ALL the lines out there. haha

Seriously great finale....I was rooting for K-Dub SOOOO bad in that damn main! I was impressed that he followed Stewart over that sick quad! No one though it could be done, and of course that's probably why Bubba did it....but the fact that the current old man on the circuit followed him over was a testament to how much skill and style K-Dub truly possesses! Hats off to him for sure....he nearly had that one in the bag if James hadn't taken him out. Oh well...

Great finale...best I have EVER seen. The Lites West Main was just intense too. Tomac in that Pro Circuit stew out there for half the race! Insane-ness!

Back