Supercross

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bergoff

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
The season starts tomorrow live on speed. Who are you picking to win. I would love to see the old man Kevin Windam pull it off we will see. I think that Ryan Dungey will do it again.

First year I wont beable to watch it live, dropped my cable...:-(

I honestly hope dungey doesn't win. I think he is awesome, yes, but he had the season basically given to him last year in my opinion. Are Reed and Stewart gonna run this season?

Id LOVE to see K-dub do it BUT since he wants to stay in it for a few more years before retiring, I bet he rides smart like usual and just stays close to the top of the points.

Do any of you tivo/dvr it? Pm me if so please.

Stewart and Reed are running as far as I know. They are in that practice vid I posted...

Oh my gosh I get so effing pumped for the supercross series!!!! It is easily the most suspenseful racing I've ever seen, its NEVER over until it is over.

Whats Reed riding? Is he still for Kawi? He couldnt seem to get dialed at all last season on it even though he did have alot of stuff going on.

I'm going to go for Stewart. I think as long as he can stay away from Reed, then he will probably take it....As long as he focused.

Last I heard Pourcell or that (French dude) didn't have a ride. I love to watch him. I'm also wanting Stewart to do good. Reed is tool and a cry baby.

We are going to a party to watch it with some friends that still race motocross. I'm so pumped.

Everyone complains about Reed, I do agree he is a cry baby, but it kind of seems like alot of the very top guys are. Its Windom, tedesco and millsap that are the guys that arent always bitching about everything. But that aside, Reed is a killer rider, that can't be denied.

Looks like Reed is on a Honda??

Yeah maybe. Id assume it would be a factory team then since its him. Which would make his team mates....who? Is millsap team honda?

Best thing I've heard all week. I'll be watching it live tomorrow, wOOt. I personally hope that Dungey does it again. I really like the kid, I see a lot of the same humbleness and good sportsmanship that made Carmichael such a great champ. I personally hope everyone is healthy, and present and accounted for. I also hope that Reed and Bubba don't take each other, or anyone else out with them this year. It's so much better to watch when it's actually a race, and not just a run away.

SNG, I sent you a PM.

Best thing I've heard all week. I'll be watching it live tomorrow, wOOt. I personally hope that Dungey does it again. I really like the kid, I see a lot of the same humbleness and good sportsmanship that made Carmichael such a great champ. I personally hope everyone is healthy, and present and accounted for. I also hope that Reed and Bubba don't take each other, or anyone else out with them this year. It's so much better to watch when it's actually a race, and not just a run away.

SNG, I sent you a PM.

Yeah, I really dont care who wins as long is its a race till the end. I dont think any one ever is dissapointed though if Kdub gets a win, so we can all root for him to be safe :hehe:

Thats why lights is exciting most of the time like last year because it was always a race all 15 laps for like the first 5 or 6 guys, they were all pushing it all the way the entire time.=

My favorite race was the Dayton mud race was my favorite. I love watching mud races. I just hope that everyone races clean.

Yeah, I really dont care who wins as long is its a race till the end. I dont think any one ever is dissapointed though if Kdub gets a win, so we can all root for him to be safe :hehe:

Thats why lights is exciting most of the time like last year because it was always a race all 15 laps for like the first 5 or 6 guys, they were all pushing it all the way the entire time.=

Agreed, wholeheartedly. I'm a big Kdub fan also, and I can honestly say I've never seen him once act like an ass regardless of what happened. He's a class act for sure. I'm getting so pumped to watch it tomorrow now. Sent you another PM.

Kevin has the cleanest style of everyone imo. There was a few times last year where he shut the door on a couple guys who were trying to block pass him and its almost like he didnt even notice them lol, he just stopped them instead and kept going....Might have been Davey both times actually.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see another great season of motoX. Been a fan for a while now and never miss the race when I am in Daytona. It is great cuase it is always our off day for us roadracers. Got my $$ on Yamaha again this year. Looks like a great bunch of talent fixxin to rip on some dirt as well as each other.lol.

lol Reed is riding for his own team. Team two two motorsports.

I forgot to mention there is a guy here trying to get approval to build an AMA track.

Edit: Found the link. Looks like it got shot down, by the same whiney ass people that have been moving here for years. I can't wait to graduate in May, and get out of this poophole. Put a roof on Macon Co, and it's a retirement home.

http://www.smokymountainnews.com/news/item/2983-crowd-revs-up-against-proposed-dirt-bike-racetrack

lol Reed is riding for his own team. Team two two motorsports.

You mean like this? Sorry, couldn't resist, not much of a fan.

JOCDN.jpg

LMFAO yes exactly that! OMG that is some funny sh!t!!

EDIT: I am still laughing....

Were having a lil party to welcome the new season. Should be fun.

Last edited:
Gonna be a good season opener. I'm rooting for RV or Canard though.

Anyone else think that was some great racing last night?

Back