Supercross

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched Toronto last night, congrats to Dungey on the win, he needed that bad. Congrats to Reed for taking over the points. This season is just now gonna start getting real interesting.

I feel real bad for Reed, he was riding so solid when Stewart lost it and ran into him, then his wreck on the final lap, I'm sure he was just wiped out. Once again, Trey kinda got the win handed to him by everyone battling behind him imo.

Any one else catch the race? Moto? HPIguy? Come one, I can't be the only one pissed about Stewart slamming Reed! lol.

Heres Stewarts slam into Reed. I used to like it when they battled but any more Stewart seems to have to push himself so hard to make passes that he ends up being out of control, just like basically every pro season he has been in imo. He's weeding himself out as being the best because instead of getting better he seams to be getting more and more out of being able to keep a line.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjsa7QdUAxQ"]YouTube - James Stewart Cleans Out Chad Reed at Dallas 2011 Supercross Main[/ame]

I only got to watch the 250s this week since I missed the CBS airing of the 450s! I did see the pics of the stewart incident. Even Reed said it wasn't intentional. JS goofed up...and had a bad case of whiskey throttle. That's racing...unfortunately.

Sucks for Reed, but at least he didn't get hurt in the crash. Best season in a long time with the top guys NOT getting hurt. I'll try to watch it as soon as it hits YouTube though! No YouTube here at the office....BLOCKED! lol

I also missed it but looked at the results. Man its a close year!

This is the best season so far i think the 250 class is awsome I like chad reed to win it, but feal bad for stewart and villipoto both have gone down alot due to other people.

Stewart goes down cause he rides like a idiot. I like barcia and Wilson I hate Wharton. He is a doucher

this is the man!!!

4cfcfedf-2987-4497.jpg

Stewart could be the champ again if he would ride smarter and not just try to get to the number one spot every time. Its riding like that-thats leaving the door open for guys like Canard to step into and take full advantage of. Reeds proven that even though he's one of the old guys now, he's still champion material, which make this a better season imo. Villapoto would be a great champ too if he can pull it together.

You change who your going for alot Brandon lol, your were all over Dungey for a while now its villapoto. I think if dungey would push alittle harder he could get back into it but he's almost riding "too" careful.

Lol dungey last year... I've always liked rv2. I wouldnt mind if Canard won either. Pretty much anyone but Stewart lol. I wish Alessi would do better. He needs to get on the right color bike.

Last edited:
I like reed, and windham but who is going to win it i can't tell yeah

Just watched the Arlington round. Here are my thoughts, and I'm prepared to take the heat for it.

Reed;

I'm going to eat some of my words here, I've never liked the guy, ever. But, he's shown the humbleness and sportsmanship as a team owner that he never could as a rider. He made his pass on Bubba nice n clean, and pulled away. I was really impressed with how he handled things post race interview, he had the right to be upset. Kudos to Reed. Yes I said that.

Stewart;

Looks like all the time off, and his off the track antics are taking it's toll on his riding. If you watched the whole race, he was out of control almost every lap through the whoops section. And when he saw Reed, he target fixated on him, and plowed right into him. I'll say it now, he is out of control. He's a danger to himself, and everyone else around him at this point. He's back to the old Stewart, he's either gone like a shot, or his mechanics are scooping up what's left of a motorcycle to haul back to the semi when the inevitable happens. His record this season speaks for itself.

Dungey;

I've said it once, and I'll say it again. GET AGRESSIVE, it isn't being handed to you this year.

I'm still pulling for Dungey, been watching him since his lights debut. But at this point, it's still anyone's trophy. If Dungey can't step up and pull it off, (can't believe I'm saying this) I'd like to see Reed get it. I really feel that he's changed since becoming a father, most of the attitude I hated is gone, and maybe for the first time ever, he's realizes he's living the stuff of dreams. And he looks like he is truly happy and having fun, and it shows. Good for him, it's about time.

You miss todays? I dont wanna say anything about it if so.

The tough block in the middle of the track for Reed to run into was BS in my opinion.

Back