Supercross

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baggets=Failure in that race :D. Cool race though

You guys ever been to an AMA supercross? I just wonder how cool it is in person or if it sucks since your not near as close to the action as you are when watching Speed or CBS's coverage...Its 4 hours to the Salt Lake event for me and I've been thinking about going...

You guys ever been to an AMA supercross? I just wonder how cool it is in person or if it sucks since your not near as close to the action as you are when watching Speed or CBS's coverage...Its 4 hours to the Salt Lake event for me and I've been thinking about going...

I've never been, but I have friends who went to the Atlanta round a couple years back. That's my busy season at work, so I can't get away. They loved it, they were right at the corner coming into the whoops section, up in the front. They go every year now.

I've been to several...both as spectators and as media. Media is WAAAAY better! haha I remember being in the press box for the 98 Charlotte SX. Mud race where Dowdy won and McGrath got lapped twice! What an experience that was.....

Also been to Foxboro back in the day, Atlanta twice....and Anaheim twice as well. It's a GREAT experience for sure. To really complete it though...you need to get into the pits to walk around and stuff. It's very very cool!

I went to anaheim 2 TO me their is nothing better then watching it in person, tv just doesn't do a justice.

I have been to alot of areancross races, and have raced a few my self but nothing beats supercross live in person!

I belive dad and I are going to las vegas for the final round this year that should be an awsome treat!

Kevin windham is by far the nicest coolest person I have ever met in the pits, end of story.

Since i live in colorado i have never missed an out doors race, we allways go to thunder valley, this year was the best because not only did they have the out doors but they also had the des nations which was the sickest race i have ever been to and propably the best I ever will go to!

I just might have to hit salt lake then....prolly get some good spank bank stuff too :Hehe:

Man seattle is always horrible. lol. Congrats to Kdub for taking 2nd, I knew he could do it. Feel bad for Reed going down so hard but atleast he got right back up and took 3rd, also huge congrats to him for passing the king and becoming the most podiums ever leader.

Salt lake just can't be dissapointing, theres no way, all 4 of them are all just right there so its any ones race, I'm so pumped! Two more to go.

Salt Lake is going to get physical...I can feel it already!

You know both Salt Lake, and Vegas will both be physical. Let's just hope it's normal contact sport physical, and not bad blood leads to bad decisions physical. Either way, it's been a helluva year to be a spectator.

Yeah i can't belive reed go up as fast as he did, when he got interveiewd by erin bates after the race he said that one hurt. AND YEAH KDUB thats my guy, so happy he got 2nd.

Vegas is always so awesome, so damn fast compared to any other SX. This is the best season I've seen in along long time as far as there being several guys actually in contention this close to the end of the season...

Vegas will be weird for the 250s though. The Heat Races will be the championship decider? Then the main is the shootout....very odd for both coasts...but hey everyone has to do the same thing right? I think only the Top 20 from each coast can race anyway or something like that?

Been a GREAT year for spectating....especially the 450 class. 5 guys can win it....OK well 4 now that Canard broke his leg.

Oh thats what happened? I never heard why he (Trey) was out.

Yeah he had a little get off in practice I guess. Didn't break it, but cracked his femur. They still aren't quite sure how, but he's out...possibly until a few rounds into the outdoors. There is a chance he will start out at Round 1 though...we shall see how fast he heals up!

Being physical in SLC Utah will definatly give the mormons something to rant about for sure haha!

Man, good race in Salt Lake. Reed was so close on that last lap. Vegas will be awesome like always. I'm going to bet now that Villa takes the championship, but obviously something can always happen. Remember he didnt even make the main a few weeks ago, if that were to happen again then it would be a dungey and Reed battle till the end. I'm pumped for it.

Back