So, What R/C Did You Run Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The brown ones in the front are foothills 🤪

Yeah, yeah, ok, you got me there.

The Ascent 18 did great today. The rocks I was climbing on were rough and the tires hooked up like velcro. There was some really cool bright orange and green moss. Or I found a bit of radioactive waste. Either way it was fun.

PSX_20240406_172453.jpg

The Ascent 18 did great today. The rocks I was climbing on were rough and the tires hooked up like velcro. There was some really cool bright orange and green moss. Or I found a bit of radioactive waste. Either way it was fun.

View attachment 187396
That's alien poop!

Man, your photos make me wanna kick you in the kneecap. I'll bet if you sent that to Redcat you'd win a prize. Beautiful shot man! WOW!

Does this count I only ran it for a few seconds my friend didn’t trust me any longer for some reason 🤣View attachment 187442
Perhaps your friend is willing to teach you to fly by using a tethering system. Using 2 remotes, with one being the "master", that can take over control at any point in time.

That Motorola edge 5G UW did a great job for being a cellphone.