So, What R/C Did You Run Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got home from work and removed heavy slush off my the deck and front walkway. School was canceled today due to the winter storm, so I had my 2 kids do the driveway.
Snow is still coming down, but it is very light and the just above freezing temp is not allowing it to really stick or freeze. It will tonight when temps drop though.
Anyways, after my chore was done, I spotted the pond and thought let's take out the little power boat.
20240404_163502.jpg

Got home from work and removed heavy slush off my the deck and front walkway. School was canceled today due to the winter storm, so I had my 2 kids do the driveway.
Snow is still coming down, but it is very light and the just above freezing temp is not allowing it to really stick or freeze. It will tonight when temps drop though.
Anyways, after my chore was done, I spotted the pond and thought let's take out the little power boat.
View attachment 187238

I looked at the pics first then read your post. I thought for sure you were gonna say you kicked your Tx into the pond 🤪

I looked at the pics first then read your post. I thought for sure you were gonna say you kicked your Tx into the pond 🤪
Luckily, both, it and I, didn't end up in the drink. My redneck pallet boat deck is getting a bit rickety. I need to find 2 same sized pallets in good shape to replace these 2. Luckily, I'm just a little over 160lb, so I still have a little bit of time.

Luckily, both, it and I, didn't end up in the drink. My redneck pallet boat deck is getting a bit rickety. I need to find 2 same sized pallets in good shape to replace these 2. Luckily, I'm just a little over 160lb, so I still have a little bit of time.
Swing by the office, I can hook you up. Pallets, we have no shortage of.

Snuck out of work a little early today, got the Vorza back together after robbing parts off it to get the mt8 going last week. burnt some fuel in it and the tmaxx tonight.

Today I flew my turbo timber this morning, then drove my redcat Ascent 18 mini crawler this afternoon.
The view from where we fly was nice this morning. The air was clear and you could easily see the snow on the foothills. In the summer the haze is so bad you can't even see the foothills.
PSX_20240406_171943.jpg

Today I flew my turbo timber this morning, then drove my redcat Ascent 18 mini crawler this afternoon.
The view from where we fly was nice this morning. The air was clear and you could easily see the snow on the foothills. In the summer the haze is so bad you can't even see the foothills.
View attachment 187395
Wow. Those are foothills?

View attachment 187395
Mu luck the redcat would find the tt debris field. 🤣